Linkin Park Returning To Honda Civic Tour In 2013?

hahninator

LP headlined Novarock in 2011 and 2012. Not sure what the reaction was like..

interesting, but still, seems rare to have the same band back again. most do it to keep the festival "fresh"

And no one complained about Projekt Revolution 2 years in a row, lol.

haha, PR's don't count :P

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really though? how much of HCT was sold out last year?

This article said the Linkubus Tour Sold Out every show, and the three I went to were PACKED. Even Jones Beach when it was pouring. So yeah $$$ wise I could see HCT wanting LP to come back. I feel like the ticket price doubled from the last tour with Blink/MCR.

Also, hi, I'm new to this forum. <3

Welcome to LPL!

LP was on fire for HCT. I'd love to see them do it again. I think HCT would cover themselves by picking a new co headliner with LP. We'll find out April 1st for sure.

I just realized. Isn't this thread "Got News?" material? I don't get what's with sites these days spreading rumors and speculation as news. Shame.

to be honest, it's looking highly likely right now... :P

I was actually thinking maybe LP kept saying they weren't touring other than Japan because of this whole thing HCT with the clues and just was suppose to keep quiet because of it.

That's what I thought. But no one listened to me omg

i mean, if it's a "secret/surprise" why would they do anything to give it away?

Don't get me started on bands LP has toured with that were odd matches, and they worked out.

who are you thinking of specifically? I don't know a lot about the support acts over the years

who are you thinking of specifically? I don't know a lot about the support acts over the years

Paper Tongues I thought was a choice out of left field, but I love them now. LP has so many different genres in their music they can pair with a lot of bands.

The LP/Coheed and Cambria/Chiodos tour leaps to mind. I'm a Coheed fan though, and they played with Slipknot shortly after that so it does get stranger.

Black Keys are bigger than LP right now, I don't they they will be the support band on this tour, regardless of who is headlining.

Yeah. The Black Keys seem feasible only as headliner or co-headliner. Linkin Park has mainstream seniority but bottom line is The Black Keys are far more relevant.

They just keep using pictures from previous headliners

Every photo has been from last year's tour. If the pictures don't matter, why are they going out of their way to pick blurry ones or edit them themselves?

Guys, its going to Maroon 5. They just keep using pictures from previous headliners, but that doesnt mean they are playing. All of the clues match perfectly to Maroon 5 right now.

All of the clues also match to Linkin Park so I don't see where you're coming from with this.

Edited by LINKINMARK