LIVING THINGS Instrumentals & Acapellas Released

ivan_astahov27

Just as promised by Mike earlier, all of the LIVING THINGS instrumentals & acapellas have been released in iTunes. Download it all HERE. It has the same price as the album itself - $11.99.

Tracklist:

1 Lost in the Echo (Instrumental) 3:25

2 In My Remains (Instrumental) 3:22

3 Burn It Down (Instrumental) 3:50

4 Lies Greed Misery (Instrumental) 2:26

5 I'll Be Gone (Instrumental) 3:32

6 Castle of Glass (Instrumental) 3:25

7 Victimized (Instrumental) 1:48

8 Roads Untraveled (Instrumental) 3:50

9 Skin to Bone (Instrumental) 2:48

10 Until It Breaks (Instrumental) 3:55

11 Tinfoil / Powerless (Instrumental) 5:03

12 Lost in the Echo (Acapella) 2:56

13 In My Remains (Acapella) 2:43

14 Burn It Down (Acapella) 2:56

15 Lies Greed Misery (Acapella) 2:14

16 I'll Be Gone (Acapella) 2:59

17 Castle of Glass (Acapella) 2:49

18 Victimized (Acapella) 1:14

19 Roads Untraveled (Acapella) 3:11

20 Skin to Bone (Acapella) 2:37

21 Until It Breaks (Acapella) 3:43

22 Powerless (Acapella) 3:26

TINFOIL/POWERLESS (Instrumental) is an album-only track. What is also interesting is that the songs aren't all capitalized....

Get busy, remixers! Who's downloading them?

Edited by Hahninator

Just get your money out and go buy it. If you want this, don't be cheap. Support the band you love, like we always did it, and that is what got them where they are today. If we didn't BUY their shit, they'd stop making music. No money, no music. True story.

Just get your money out and go buy it. If you want this, don't be cheap. Support the band you love, like we always did it, and that is what got them where they are today. If we didn't BUY their shit, they'd stop making music. No money, no music. True story.

Hell yes buy this for sure, show WBR and LP that we want this stuff and will buy it for all of the albums!

LOL when I heard VICTIMIZED instrumental I thought it was a live version for a split second because I was like "wtf Mike didn't come in and sing the first word immediately AGAIN". Hilarious :P

Hell yes buy this for sure, show WBR and LP that we want this stuff and will buy it for all of the albums!

I would if it was being released in the UK.

my advice was for people who can't buy it since people outside the US don't mean jack to any record labels...

of course if you can buy it. do it! :lol:

Bought.

And that was trickier than expected to buy on the US store from outside the US - it CAN be done though :)

Gotta say, it's giving me a new-found appreciation for some of the songs I tend to skip on full-album plays.

Well worth the time and hassle to buy :)

I'll be able to buy this tomorrow morning. Can't wait. I'm listening to the previews and they sound fucking awesome.

I have so many awesome ideas for these. I am imagining a folk remix of Castle Of Glass and Skin To Bone, as well as awesome remixes for tracks like Victimized and Until It Breaks and stuff.

Edited by Geki