17.08.12 - Camden, NJ - LPU Summit #6

lgr

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the set will now stick to what we know from the leak.

Crawling out, ES/WTCFM put in earlier in the set

ignore me!

Wow long keyboard outro. Now In the end

(NO PMA guitar parts in v2)

Mike's in the pit

20. Bleed It Out

i think the encore won't be the same as the leak one now :P

Very Ext intro

whoa... So numb got back in the setlist after all and still no crawling... It's hilarious that they played both WTCFM and POA in the same show... they should have been played the other way around XD that would have been hilarious....

-"forfeit the game"

-*2 songs after*

-"I am not the fortune and the fame

Nor the same person telling you to forfeit the game "

anyway... great setlist!... just mising In my remains to feel great but since it was played in the summit, I guess it's okay. anyway... I found weird that In my remains apears just in setlist C.

Edited by linkin_boss

-"forfeit the game"

-*2 songs after*

-"I am not the fortune and the fame

Nor the same person telling you to forfeit the game "

The almighty Shinoda is a complicated person capable of undergoing complex metamorphoses in a matter of minutes and therefore was not the same person by the time When They Come For Me started...I guess.

Missed APFMH (WHY GOD WHY) through With You. Wanna cry about APFMH, lol. Seriously.

Great concert overall. WTCFM was a welcome surprise. Rained HARD as hell.I'm uploading videos (my first channel)

The shirt I got put "m" instead of "," next to Bucharest :lol:

Edited by Soul

nope!

the only time any part of Lying From You was played in an encore was Holmdel, NJ - 30.07.04 (as part of the Dirt Off Your Shoulder/LFY Mash-up)

funny that NJ gets LFY in an Encore twice, and both times as a mash-up!

hmmm... it's cool to see old stuff, but I'd still like to see some new LT song debuts

Will you all stop calling it a damn mash-up? Was Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin Down a mashup? No. Are any parts in these two songs mixed together? No. It's a medley, not a mash-up. Collision Course was full of mash-ups. If you can't see the difference, then there is a problem. You look like fools always using the wrong terminology on things, no offense. I understand that it said "mashup" on the setlist, but I honestly think it had more to do with Victimized/QWERTY since the argument could be made that it may be a mash-up... But certainly not LFY/Papercut.

I like Set C better anyway, although this one would've been the best if they didn't add Numb back in.

Will you all stop calling it a damn mash-up? Was Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin Down a mashup? No. Are any parts in these two songs mixed together? No. It's a medley, not a mash-up. Collision Course was full of mash-ups. If you can't see the difference, then there is a problem. You look like fools always using the wrong terminology on things, no offense. I understand that it said "mashup" on the setlist, but I honestly think it had more to do with Victimized/QWERTY since the argument could be made that it may be a mash-up... But certainly not LFY/Papercut.

I like Set C better anyway, although this one would've been the best if they didn't add Numb back in.

The traditional definition of a musical medley is THREE OR MORE songs strung together.