17.08.12 - Camden, NJ - LPU Summit #6

lgr

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a fucking blast at the Summit!! Got to meet tons of awesome people from LPL! Also, the acoustic set was badass. And the show was even better. I had lawn tickets but the downpour made it so epic. I bonded with LP and LP Fans in a way that I have never bonded at an LPU show before. Was amazing.. The set was INCREDIBLE. Never expected TINFOIL to open with Faint and all those tracks after it. Epic.

FUCKING AMAZING day yesterday! I'll write more about the Summit and concert on the LPU though. I was front row against the barricade like almost in the center (A tiny bit to the left because I wanted to be on Brad's side more). Had small conversations with all of the members at M&G but when I talked to Joe I joked around with him saying yo man what's going on with the Numb intro the past few nights. Heard you've been slipping up man haha But he nailed it that night so I hope I encouraged him lol Fucking epic show and setlist. The pit took a little bit to warm up completely but I fucking lead that movement jumping up and down and going crazy since song 1. Then after a bit everybody warmed up and starting jumping and moshing fucking hardcore. All band members said said hi or pointed to me during or after the show except Joe since I guess he was high up in the back but we made eye contact A LOT during the whole concert lol Phoenix pointed at me and if I remember Mike did too but Mike and Brad were like whats up to me. A good amount of times during the show Chester came up right in front of me a good amount of times and he looked at me while he was singing/screaming which was pretty fucking cool as we made eye contact the whole time. After the show while they were saying goodbye Rob saw me and looked at me and waved at me and said hi. I rocked out hardcore and was singing nonstop (Starting losing my voice during like the 6th fucking song) from song 1 all the way to the last one and I guess the band took notice since a lot of them were smiling at me and stuff throughout the entire show. Well there is my short show summary lol Feel free to ask me any questions about the Summit or concert.

Edited by Holden

Two days after and I'm still wrecked. Just got up to post my pics and videos and now gonna crash again. Absolutely amazing time. So happy to have meet everyone.

If Andrew the security guard or Danielle the cool fan with her nephew see this then send me a PM!

So... can anyone point out the best IMR audio available?

Thank you.

EDIT: these are the best ones I found but can't really pick which audio is the best... Help?

Edited by Trang

Best time I've ever had a LP concert, ever. Setlist was a total surprise to me - APFMH finally and damn did it live up to my expectations - so epic. WTCFM and POA in the same set...yes! I have never seen a crowd explode on POA like that ever, and the same goes for LFY. Encore is so sick.

Shinoda said get the fuck up and it felt like the entire place EXPLODED on LFY. Then Papercut then OSC. Holy shit.

Summit was great. Met a ton of awesome people and had a blast. Chester w/ the LPL shirt in his wardrobe = sweet. M&G at the Summit was genius with how the band came to us - they all talked for a while. So cool.

• 2 weeks later...