11.08.12 - Bristow, VA, Jiffy Lube Live

lgr

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, no Crawling, just OSC with a shitload of pyro to end the show.

So...pretty solid set, still don't get the point of them cutting half of Papercut and Lying From You, although it seems like this set went EXACTLY 90 minutes and I know a lot of the amphitheaters have 11 PM curfews, so that might have something to do with it...still, I'd rather see them drop one song and play the other one in full than do it this way. Crawling being omitted is kind of surprising, but it's not a song that's been particularly good live in recent years, so maybe that's for the best. Also surprised they didn't play Lies Greed Misery, but if they do multiple setlists I can see them playing it in place of In My Remains or something.

Predicting Set B starts like this:

TINFOIL

Faint

Papercut

With You

Given Up

VICTIMIZED/QWERTY

Somewhere I Belong

They rehearsed that sequence of songs at one point last night before the "main" set, so I'd imagine that's the start of the second set. Lies Greed Misery in place of IMR, maybe Blackout in place of Empty Spaces/WTCFM, Crawling in place of BTH?

Looks like APFMH won't be played on this tour after all. :( POA too...although I don't care so much about that one.

Honestly, this setlist is just plain out confusing. I mean, I realize it's been a while since the band has played a "hardcore fans friendly setlist" but... why play a song in full form if you're only gonna do part of it? (if you get what I mean) I love the diversity of the set, but it's weird, maybe they were just off tonight, I hope the curfews had something to do with it.

Predicting Set B starts like this:

TINFOIL

Faint

Papercut

With You

Given Up

VICTIMIZED/QWERTY

Somewhere I Belong

They rehearsed that sequence of songs at one point last night before the "main" set, so I'd imagine that's the start of the second set. Lies Greed Misery in place of IMR, maybe Blackout in place of Empty Spaces/WTCFM, Crawling in place of BTH?

Looks like APFMH won't be played on this tour after all. :( POA too...although I don't care so much about that one.

Ill miss POA, APFMH and Runaway :/

LPA's setlist report says Fallout was played before The Catalyst...anybody able to confirm/deny?

There was no fallout...

I prolly would of prefered a better set though. But they were solid. Slow start though. Sound issues..drums sounded flat, mics cuttin out, brad had to switch guitars in the middle of numb. I felt like the band was sloppy till new divide and then they nailed every song.

BIO, Lost in the echo, and OSC were my highlights. The crowd was ok though I was on the lawn. Still had a great time singing with other lp fans.

There was no fallout...

I prolly would of prefered a better set though. But they were solid. Slow start though. Sound issues..drums sounded flat, mics cuttin out, brad had to switch guitars in the middle of numb. I felt like the band was sloppy till new divide and then they nailed every song.

BIO, Lost in the echo, and OSC were my highlights. The crowd was ok though I was on the lawn. Still had a great time singing with other lp fans.

Well it is the first show of the tour and they haven't played a real show in like a month and half so it is kinda expected for everything not to be on point. Plus they have new sets, the stage and stuff are different, etc. Takes some time getting everything down.

05. Lying From You (no 2nd verse or chorus)

06. Papercut (no 2nd verse or chorus)

??????? & IF it is a mash-up, either way dont you think its a rip-off ? ONLY 20 songs ?

Why couldnt they play they whole songs, like they havent played 25 song setlists before.

05. Lying From You (no 2nd verse or chorus)

06. Papercut (no 2nd verse or chorus)

??????? & IF it is a mash-up, either way dont you think its a rip-off ? ONLY 20 songs ?

Why couldnt they play they whole songs, like they havent played 25 song setlists before.

They drop Crawling before the show