11.08.12 - Bristow, VA, Jiffy Lube Live

lgr

the only thing i can say is: IT is still in them.

Ι hope this tour will be at the level of 2007/2008.. They started amazingly well in the European Tour.. No way they can ever reach the 2003/2004 vibe again though..

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ι hope this tour will be at the level of 2007/2008.. They started amazingly well in the European Tour.. No way they can ever reach the 2003/2004 vibe again though..

yeah they won't and they can't. but after listening to some weak pop rock songs i'm still surprised by those things.

No way they can ever reach the 2003/2004 vibe again though..

lost their peak since then. i think their music is so diverse now (and so many fans have become bored or riled by them) they're not what they once were.

hopefully HCT'll smash that though.

This is rehearsal.

Υes, that's what I said..

yeah they won't and they can't. but after listening to some weak pop rock songs i'm still surprised by those things.

lost their peak since then. i think their music is so diverse now (and so many fans have become bored or riled by them) they're not what they once were.

hopefully HCT'll smash that though.

Agreed with both!

Edited by jako

As QWERTY18 already said, the transition from QWERTYs intro to it's bridge could be better.

Maybe they should have QWERTYs first verse included in the mashup and as Chester screams "a victim of your lies" they could launch into the bridge or something like that.

Edited by U544

they did this on PR08 i think. it's a nice touch. I know a ton may complain with "money-making scheme" but something exclusive to one show is pretty cool for those who attend :)

Everything is a "money-making scheme".. But some things are just too cool (LPU albums, DSPs and this) to bitch about them.. Good idea, with collecting value..

Time left for the Show guys ?

it's currently about 7.15pm EST. so... Bristow time

not sure when doors are, or when LP actually starts. but keep an eye on Mark's twitter (linked in the main post) he'll be keeping us up to date with the set so he'll let us know

it's currently about 7.15pm EST. so... Bristow time

not sure when doors are, or when LP actually starts. but keep an eye on Mark's twitter (linked in the main post) he'll be keeping us up to date with the set so he'll let us know

I know, im following Mark since, i don't know 1992 xD...

I have a friend there but i lost contact. I think the crowd is ready, i have a picture in front of the stage.

I think is ready to start, i mean, Mutemath is ready to start.

man, i don't think i can stay up for this.

if mutemath is about to go, i think we've got about 2+ hours until LP

You can do it! Believe in yourself! The power lies into your soul!

.....I'm bored