11.08.12 - Bristow, VA, Jiffy Lube Live

lgr

The (“Linkubus”) Honda Civic Tour ‘12 is go!

Tonight, the Honda Civic Tour will finally get fully underway in Bristow, Virginia.

This is the band’s 5th visit to Bristow and their 12th time in Virginia, having played Virginia Beach 4 times Fairfax 3 times and Richmond once back in 2001.

The show will take place at the 25,000 capacity Jiffy Lube Live, which may seem like a new venue for LP, but was actually formerly known as Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge, which many of you may remember as the staple Bristow venue on various incarnations of Projekt Revolution (2004, 2007 and 2008), and indeed their first performance here on Ozzfest all the way back in 2001.

This first date on the HCT will put an end to a 4 year absence from Bristow - At roughly 35 miles west of Washington DC, this region unfortunately missed out on the A Thousand Suns US cycle in 2011 due to Chester getting sick early on in the tour. Whilst other cancelled dates in Texas were made-up at the end of the schedule, the Northern fans in Virginia, Ohio and Connecticut (two other cancelled dates from ATS now part of HCT) are only just making up for lost time!

Last night's production rehearsal at the venue previewed some exciting tastes of what we can expect from HCT (see the newsire post here)

BURN IT DOWN will be an obvious inclusion, LIES GREED MISERY wasn't rehearsed, but if it's being dropped it's pretty likely it's being replaced by some other LIVING THINGS tracks. LOST IN THE ECHO and IN MY REMAINS were rehearsed, along with a VICTIMISED/QWERTY mash-up. HCT is looking sweet already!

Check out LPxDC's video from his site RichardThinks.Org, they caught a video of the new VICTIMIZED/QWERTY mashup!

There will be a healthy amount of LPL satff present in Bristow tonight - Mark (Hahninator), Jonas (AndOne) and Rich (LPxDC) will be hanging out at the MFR booth, so come and say hi!

Mark will also be tweeting the setlists as they happen from Bristow up to Alpharetta on the 19th (the first 6 dates), so go follow him at twitter.com/hahninator if you want to stay bang up to date.

For more on the HCT tour schedule, and all the up-coming dates for 2012, keep an eye on the year page here

some "full" live debuts coming your way, so...

who's excited?

SETLIST C: (updating live from twitter)

-New show intro-

01. With You

02. Faint

03. Given Up

04. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY bridge) + Papercut + Lying From You mashup (No 2nd verse or 2nd chorus on LFY/Papercut)

05. Somewhere I Belong

06. New Divide

07. IN MY REMAINS

08. Empty Spaces

09. When They Come For Me

10. Waiting For The End (w/ Until It Breaks intro)

11. Breaking The Habit

12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent Medley

13. The Catalyst

14. BURN IT DOWN (w/Pyrotechnics)

15. In The End

16. Numb (Numb/Encore lyrics over ending by Mike)

17. Bleed It Out (1st verse re-started) (w/ Sabotage bridge) (w/Pyrotechnics after Sabotage)

------------------------------------

18. (New Intro) LOST IN THE ECHO

19. What I've Done

20. One Step Closer (w/Pyrotechnics)

Few new things! VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY bridge) had LFY and Papercut (both with no 2nd verse or 2nd chorus) after it and was listed on the setlist as a mashup.

Flames on BID, BIO and OSC!

LOST IN THE ECHO had a new intro. Also a new guitar for Mike on it.

Mike sang some of the Numb/Encore lyrics at the end of Numb.

Bleed It Out had the first verse restarted, Mike let the fans sing and they didn't sing it loud enough so he restarted it.

Crawling was on the setlist after What I've Done but was dropped due to the curfew.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think LGM is being cut just because it wasn't at rehearsal. WID wasn't either, and I'm sure they aren't cutting that anytime soon XP

Anyway, I can't wait to see what the actual set will be like, cause I'll be at the Camden show on the 17th \m/

I don't think LGM is being cut just because it wasn't at rehearsal. WID wasn't either, and I'm sure they aren't cutting that anytime soon XP

haha true, I was just speculating. I do think it'll be in the set tonight.

Mark'll let us know :D

It's all because quality is awful.

Badass means awesome in America :P

Only chance we have of getting a proshot of this in the next few months is MTV Mexico. They better play that shit there

Edited by Soul

Wow. Killer stuff right there. The only thing I would improve would be the transition from Victimized bridge to Qwerty Bridge. It doesn't sound natural, but other than that, this is awesome. If the pit doesn't react to this, shame on it!

Edited by Qwerty18

LOL, English sometimes makes me feel really confusing.

For foreigners it's not always obvious to understand the difference between SHIT, and THE SHIT.

Same thing goes with BAD ASS, and BADASS...

ROFL. This is really funny.

LOL, English sometimes makes me feel really confusing.

For foreigners it's not always obvious to understand the difference between SHIT, and THE SHIT.

Same thing goes with BAD ASS, and BADASS...

ROFL. This is really funny.

same with Mark's use of the word "filthy" :lol: