Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

I'm with some of you. I just gave up doing these boring puzzles.

Never liked these puzzles anyway, and 16 it too much.

It just doesn't make sense right now, I can wait a week to hear the full HQ song instead of being here hurting my brain.

Edited by tfae

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll rather have an album 2 years after release of an album over the traditional livedvd/remix 2 years after album. I don't care much about not having much info if we get a new album. I'm interested to see how it goes though. Maybe we'll see an affect on the quality of songs due to the reduced amount of time.

ATS was an amazing album. Great lyrics and atmosphere. I expect nothing less from a new album.

The lack of information could be due to not everything being finalized yet. I mean, LP pushed themselves to put this album together faster than previous albums, so the single is probably being released without the rest of the album being 100% done. I'm sure we'll get an official release announcement by the end of the month (and another super-deluxe fan package for me to buy...)

can someone give me some details about the 2nd puzzle? I read Cipher which is a mathematical tool used to decode some sort of encryption. Thats what I'm studying. So if someone gives me some sort of details, I can try to figure shit out, my school has had tons of bomb threats so I'm kinda bored with no classes I need something to make me think.

I'm surprised the band has kept so quiet about virtually ANYTHING about the new album. We have absolutely NO pictures of the band in the studio, we have absolutely no video footage (LPTV, etc.), we don't even know one demo/seed title except for BID and Lost In The Echo (Magazines gave us that info, too) and they haven't even released a snippet of the new single, which is coming out in only 8 days. It's not like LP at all. It actually kind of blows. I enjoy LPTV and pictures before an album comes out, it builds the hype and gives us a sense of atmosphere for the new album. I'm just worried that the band is no longer happy. They say the new music will sound like their nu-metal past, fused with the electronic sound of ATS. To me, it's a step back, if you listen to BID, it easily could have been a track of MTM (Not a bad thing) but it's weird to me they went back to MTM sound.

Chester only stated that they're no longer trying to avoid using their old sounds. He said nothing about going nu-metal and taking the electronic sound from ATS and mash it together. Provide a link where any member of LP has said that. Also if you listen to the shitty quality version of BID, it could also have been on meteora in my opinion. And saying they went to back to MTM sound based on shit quality version of ONE song is hilarious. Nobody knows how the album is going to sound like. Patience please before making claims.

LOL I can't believe I was actually right. I was just throwing out random thoughts on LPA last night and this morning I look and LP says I almost got it!

Anyway, I'm pretty busy today so I won't be able to help much. Good luck to everyone helping!

LOL I can't believe I was actually right. I was just throwing out random thoughts on LPA last night and this morning I look and LP says I almost got it!

Anyway, I'm pretty busy today so I won't be able to help much. Good luck to everyone helping!

What is your random thoughts?

I was getting really tired and just started adding/subtracting numbers from other numbers, and a lot of the answers were similar. Figured I might as well post it but didn't think it would actually mean anything! You'll have to go there and read it all because it would take a long time to retype it all on here.

From LPA:

Here is what I have...

53282 3265 41602 1589 31157 1132 00000 0000

xxxxx xxxx 61752 1732 53168 3156 xxxxx xxxx

44682 4658 39376 9365 xxxxx xxxx 00000 0000

72029 2008 xxxxx xxxx 00000 0000 xxxxx xxxx

12 9 22 0

- 14 7 -

20 8 - 0

14 - 0 -

L I V -

- N G -

T H - -

N - - -

LIVING THING? If the 0's are not counted and the missing ones are plugged in?

Maybe they are Trolling... i don't know, i met the girld and the Website is very serious about the information.

Let me check...

Edit: was upload in the night, deleted by Warner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m26UsJHz9ow

If that was real, then it should be circulating on the shadier sites by now and people would be flooding the topic with posts about it.

I'm actually surprised the song hasn't leaked yet, it's only a week away. WID and TC both leaked before the release date, and I think SIB did too.

Didn't WID leak like a day before, though?

Wow, 66 people looking at this topic. Nothing to see here kids!

Edited by SomedudeRemix