Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

The "cheat" doesn't work at puzzle 6. :(

It works fine for me..

Maybe you should check it properly cuz i've made a mistake just now on Puzzle #5 and I can't re-arranged it as soon as the Puzzle #6 released..

I'm so upset right now.. T___T

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5th puzzle is crap!! There are few white squares, and I suppose that they should be in correct places... I just completed the puzzle, but with wrong White square, because I have empty square not in the last place, which happened probably due to one of the white square being moved onto wrong place, which is too late now to fix.

Or was it 6th...

BTW, cheat code worked like first time. Nothing else had to be changed,

From LPA member,GoldFire..

"So you can do the cheat the same way, but in order to keep the rick roll from showing up, you need to modify a few things in the Chrome or Safari web inspector.

Right click on one of the completed images, click Inspect Element. Change where it says class="square completed" to class="square" on 2 of the div elements that have "completed" in the class. Then enter the password and it'll solve the puzzle."

It worked for me but im still waiting to know how to solve the Puzzles 4 and 5 because i was slepping. Ideas ?

There's a way to solve the 4th puzzle? I miss the puzzle :S

I'm with the same problem, i cannot solve the 4th and 5th, any idea Mac ? :D

dafuq? It's awesome that they release the puzzles faster but I can't be in front of my computer 24/7. I just went out to watch football and drink some beers with my friend and I came back with 2 new puzzles?! WTF?!

What about your, Swiss Army Knife ? xD

I'm trying with the Sudo Solve Fix but i can't. I have the 1, 2, 3 and 6. Damn !!! <_<

I try, but doesen't work...xD and correction the 5 puzzle I can't do, the 6 done!

That's odd, because from what I've been told, Burn It Down is being sent digitally to all radio stations/distributors simultaneously in mass-email form the morning of the 16th, which is exactly the same way What I've Done and The Catalyst were delivered to radio as well.

I agree, it's probably like that. They are not stupid, they know how the leaks with the early shipping of discs and review copies are well guarded.

Now that you mention The Catalyst, I got a promo CD with a sticker that says "Embargoed until 7.30pn on 2nd August 2010"

I'm done with the puzzles, it sucks that you can't solve the old ones anymore. Couldn't finish #5, had to leave home, I come back and #6 is already up, that blows.

I agree, it's probably like that. They are not stupid, they know how the leaks with the early shipping of discs and review copies are well guarded.

Now that you mention The Catalyst, I got a promo CD with a sticker that says "Embargoed until 7.30pn on 2nd August 2010"

I'm done with the puzzles, it sucks that you can't solve the old ones anymore. Couldn't finish #5, had to leave home, I come back and #6 is already up, that blows.

Yes, me too... Also with the Singles: Waiting For The End and Iridescent...

I just think were going to get the full song by Friday The 13th

I hounestly dont think were going to get sinppits now but if we do there is going to be 6 -8 30sec clips starting monday, thus we have to put them together & then we get the full song.

It just doesnt make sense from a marketing stand point to release the whole song (even in clips) BEFORE the radio debut. Then what would stop radio from just downloading it like we would and playing and blowing the 16th up and making it uneventful. I think we are over shooting how many "clips" we are getting.