Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

I'm starting to get a little worn out with these puzzles. I threw in a bunch of random Linux-related commands to see if they did anything in the terminal and none of them worked. I just want the song at this point.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to get a little worn out with these puzzles. I threw in a bunch of random Linux-related commands to see if they did anything in the terminal and none of them worked. I just want the song at this point.

Me too, they should give us another clue :lol:

From LPAss:

"Hey guys! Im not new to the forum I just couldnt get my old username up and running (LPsoldier0303). I wanted to add that when I was checking the coding I noticed that RealPlayer and Quicktime are both enabled and coded into the site. Dunno if that means anything but it caught my eye. =D"

From LPAss:

"Hey guys! Im not new to the forum I just couldnt get my old username up and running (LPsoldier0303). I wanted to add that when I was checking the coding I noticed that RealPlayer and Quicktime are both enabled and coded into the site. Dunno if that means anything but it caught my eye. =D"

So there's going to be music playing on the site at some point. Okay.

They've also found lines of code with five numbers on the left and four on the right. Could be related to "5.4.Cipher"

So there's going to be music playing on the site at some point. Okay.

They've also found lines of code with five numbers on the left and four on the right. Could be related to "5.4.Cipher"

That means that if you open the link with a music player you can hear something ? :blink:

I know we are supposed to be patient and have fun doing these puzzles, but now it's just starting to really piss me off. I miss when LP used to release snippets and not do any puzzles, like they did with the MTM songs and the Meteora songs, etc.

Are any of you guys following the LPA topic? I'm pretty sure every theory that could be possible regarding this shit has been thrown into the mix over there. It's crazy.

I'm on that crazy shit... xD

I don't know what to think about all of this. I'm a bit sick of this Puzzles, just give the fuckin Snippet and everybody will be happy...

The best was click on random places on the site and heard Snippets, MTM era...

Are any of you guys following the LPA topic? I'm pretty sure every theory that could be possible regarding this shit has been thrown into the mix over there. It's crazy.

Not much going on here, so I'm also following the topic at LPA...

Indeed it is crazy..

This puzzle is frustrating. It didn't save one of the pieces I completed so I guess I'm "out".

The idea itself I like, but it would be better if it was less drawn out, IMO. Though I appreciate all the work that went into making this interactive for the fans.

This puzzle is frustrating. It didn't save one of the pieces I completed so I guess I'm "out".

The idea itself I like, but it would be better if it was less drawn out, IMO. Though I appreciate all the work that went into making this interactive for the fans.

Frankly I think they could do a lot more on the reward end. People are doing all this for what? A JPEG image and a 30 second sample of a song they'll have in a week? This viral stuff just doesn't seem worth it unless you're going all or nothing. I've yet to see a campaign that impressed me without turning into a full blown ARG. Fact is with the internet you're not going to impress anybody with a song and a cover. Ironically the real attention getter is getting kids off their computers and into the world looking for your clues.

Maybe I expect too much though. We're [probably] not dealing with any kind of concept album here or anything big and theatrical. Sounds like it's going back to the basics but if that's the case why the showmanship?

At this point, I'm just gonna wait to hear the full song in HQ. Why listen to snippets at this point? We know how the melody goes, some lyrics, etc. This late in the game, there's no point!

Im out of the loop.. Have any snippets been discovered yet, or anything to indicate that we are close? Or is it still just the single artwork?

No snippets yet. Some sort of additional puzzle that no one has any idea about. None of the theories make sense whatsoever. LP really just needs to throw another hint our way because this is getting ridiculous and isn't very fun.

No snippets yet. Some sort of additional puzzle that no one has any idea about. None of the theories make sense whatsoever. LP really just needs to throw another hint our way because this is getting ridiculous and isn't very fun.

Ah ok, I had to give up on the puzzle since I missed one and it won't let me go back to it. Man, they really aren't making this easy I guess, I do hope someone figures something out sooner rather than later.

I'm surprised the band has kept so quiet about virtually ANYTHING about the new album. We have absolutely NO pictures of the band in the studio, we have absolutely no video footage (LPTV, etc.), we don't even know one demo/seed title except for BID and Lost In The Echo (Magazines gave us that info, too) and they haven't even released a snippet of the new single, which is coming out in only 8 days. It's not like LP at all. It actually kind of blows. I enjoy LPTV and pictures before an album comes out, it builds the hype and gives us a sense of atmosphere for the new album. I'm just worried that the band is no longer happy. They say the new music will sound like their nu-metal past, fused with the electronic sound of ATS. To me, it's a step back, if you listen to BID, it easily could have been a track of MTM (Not a bad thing) but it's weird to me they went back to MTM sound.

I'm surprised the band has kept so quiet about virtually ANYTHING about the new album. We have absolutely NO pictures of the band in the studio, we have absolutely no video footage (LPTV, etc.), we don't even know one demo/seed title except for BID and Lost In The Echo (Magazines gave us that info, too) and they haven't even released a snippet of the new single, which is coming out in only 8 days. It's not like LP at all. It actually kind of blows. I enjoy LPTV and pictures before an album comes out, it builds the hype and gives us a sense of atmosphere for the new album. I'm just worried that the band is no longer happy. They say the new music will sound like their nu-metal past, fused with the electronic sound of ATS. To me, it's a step back, if you listen to BID, it easily could have been a track of MTM (Not a bad thing) but it's weird to me they went back to MTM sound.

i agree, for the record I have made no attempts with any of the puzzles. I feel as though that they are following the slump formula. Make album, not well received, make another album.

Yes, we have no information except for those 2 songs titles. But I think that the information about this album like album title, tracklist, video footage, etc. comes after the first single is out

I'll rather have an album 2 years after release of an album over the traditional livedvd/remix 2 years after album. I don't care much about not having much info if we get a new album. I'm interested to see how it goes though. Maybe we'll see an affect on the quality of songs due to the reduced amount of time.

ATS was an amazing album. Great lyrics and atmosphere. I expect nothing less from a new album.