Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when i woke up to LPL & Blackbirds was leaked. Good Times! lol

And watch the same thing happen to me tonight with the BID Sinppit!

Off topic question, but borns from your comment:

What happend with the "prestigious members" of LPLive? like: Namelss, Hahninator, Astat, Spike Minoda, Legend...

The forum is a bit dead...

I know i dissapeared for like 6 months because i was getting news all the time but the Staff gave credits to other members.

Is weird...

Sorry for the comment guys.

So we hit the halfway point regarding the puzzle in 45 minutes. 3 AM EST, 7 AM GMT.

I'm really hoping for a 30-second snippet with this one. Perhaps a square from the last line will be revealed too.

So we hit the halfway point regarding the puzzle in 45 minutes. 3 AM EST, 7 AM GMT.

I'm really hoping for a 30-second snippet with this one. Perhaps a square from the last line will be revealed too.

I don't think so :D

You're right, when has Mike ever kept his word regarding this sort of thing?

I think when we stop to give importance to that

It's up! But nothing has happened

Edited by MacGyver

Just like HybridThe0ry97 said. Legend was banned once again, Spike is still working on the ship.

real nepotism by the lpl staff, he always gets banned... what about the rest of us? Why don't we ever get banned?

Just like HybridThe0ry97 said. Legend was banned once again, Spike is still working on the ship.

True, Mike is my friend he told me about his work.

On topic, i think with the cheat is enough, let the thing happen with naturality because if the "greatest minds in html" can steal the Snippet from the site or from the puzzles would be sad, because a lot of people is just playing the puzzles and waiting happy the Snippets.

I don't see a point in even listening to a snippet anymore. Today is April 8th, the single comes out on April 16th. I can wait 8 days. I would have figured a snippet would have leaked by now... The song isn't that ''epic'', most people on this forum have already heard the whole track anyways, just in LQ.