LPU11 CD tease

Subs

You know what pisses me off too? The Meteora demo that everyone wants, the '"Thoughts that take away my pride, trapped in places deep inside'' one, you can hear a longer version of the instrumental to that song in an LPTV episode. Watch episode 3 (Summer Sanitarium Tour) and it starts at 2:20 in the background. If you listen to the clip of the song from the making of Meteora, the instrumental in the background is identical. So obviously this is a full song if even Mark Fiore has it...I wish LP would give us stuff like this...

I can't seem to find that LPTV.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came here to say this. I'm a Huge Team Sleep fan so that'd make my day, week, month, etc...

Ditto. I've been longing for this remix for years now. especially with all the old rumors saying that it was too 'dark' for reanimation. The only things that I can think of as to why they've never released it, is either: it has copyright issues, or it simply wasn't that good. But i cant believe that, its Team Sleep we're talking about!

I bet we'll get Pictureboard sometime. Pretty sure it's gonna come out, just an assumption but I bet Mike will get it out there eventually.

I know what you mean Geki, I noticed the clip of that song in the Summer Sanitarium LPTV too...I was like woah wtf, unreleased song lol.

Hope we get some good shit on LPU11. I bet the Team Sleep MD remix won't ever drop - Simon from LPFuse used to ask literally every LPU chat...maybe 20 in a row and it was ignored every time.

I remember watching that LPU*TV Episode a time ago .. I was wondering what's up with that song but I thought, if it's gonna be released, I'll hear about it. Well .. I forgot about that song, what a pity.

EDIT: LP missed the most awesome release date for LPU11 :(

Edited by Jats

I hate to say this, but I don't think we will ever get to hear ''Pictureboard'' or ''My December (Team Sleep Remix)''. It sucks because I have wanted those, like many other LP fans, for years, but the band ALWAYS ignores questions about them and they most likely would have released them by now.

HOWEVER, we aren't even positive if LPU11 will have b-sides and demos like the last two LPU releases yet. I really hope it is, because there will be MANY LPU members angry if there is remixes or live shit. I don't think we will get the unreleased Meteora song I was talking about. No idea WHY IT CAN BE IN LPTV from 2007, yet they can't just give their fanclub or die hard fans the song. We love stuff like that. I really hope Mike reads this... Maybe he could make something happen. Remember when everyone petitioned to get APFMH back in the sets in 08? They did it, they heard us. We could do that with this song if enough people tried. Who is with me??

Edited by Geki

I hate to say this, but I don't think we will ever get to hear ''Pictureboard'' or ''My December (Team Sleep Remix)''. It sucks because I have wanted those, like many other LP fans, for years, but the band ALWAYS ignores questions about them and they most likely would have released them by now.

HOWEVER, we aren't even positive if LPU11 will have b-sides and demos like the last two LPU releases yet. I really hope it is, because there will be MANY LPU members angry if there is remixes or live shit. I don't think we will get the unreleased Meteora song I was talking about. No idea WHY IT CAN BE IN LPTV from 2007, yet they can't just give their fanclub or die hard fans the song. We love stuff like that. I really hope Mike reads this... Maybe he could make something happen. Remember when everyone petitioned to get APFMH back in the sets in 08? They did it, they heard us. We could do that with this song if enough people tried. Who is with me??

totally agree :)

only a suggestion: for the LPU12-CD they should do a poll or something like that (like they did for the LPU7-CD or this year for the LPU11 package) for all kind of songs (b-side, demo, remix, live, cover) which exist and were never officially released

100% sure a demo of Numb does not exist anywhere at this point. The only way we could ever hear a demo of Numb is if the band gave it to us through something or released it on an LPU CD. Here is a list of the demos we have of album songs taken from LP's 4 albums:

Plaster (OSC Demo) - Released through various releases

Now I See (With You Demo) - Released through various releases

Points Of Authority (Demo, + (Points & Authority) + OH NO (LPUX) - Released through various releases

Crawling (Demo) (Various Versions) - Released through various releases

Stick N Move (Runaway Demo 1998) - Released via LPU9 + Xero version

Super Xero (By Myself Demo) + Sad - Released via LPU9 (Sad) and various releases

In The End (Demo) - Released through various releases

Esaul (APFMH Demo) (Other versions as well) - Released through various releases

Rhinestone (Forgotten Demo) - Released through various releases + Xero version

The Cure (CFTI Demo) - Released through unmastered HT album

The Cure For Mr.Hahn's Itch (PMA Demo) - Released throughumastered HT album

Faint (Demo 2002) - Released via LPU9

Figure.09 (Demo 2002) - Released via LPU9

Drawing (BTH Demo 2002) - Released via LPU9

Fear (LOATR Demo 2006) - Released via LPU9

Drum Song (TLTGYA Demo 2006) - Released via LPU9

Then you obviously have the tons of clips and snippets from LPTV and making of's and such, but those are full versions we have.

Edited by Geki

100% sure a demo of Numb does not exist anywhere at this point. The only way we could ever hear a demo of Numb is if the band gave it to us through something or released it on an LPU CD. Here is a list of the demos we have of album songs taken from LP's 4 albums:

Plaster (OSC Demo) - Released through various releases

Now I See (With You Demo) - Released through various releases

Points Of Authority (Demo, + (Points & Authority) + OH NO (LPUX) - Released through various releases

Crawling (Demo) (Various Versions) - Released through various releases

Stick N Move (Runaway Demo 1998) - Released via LPU9 + Xero version

Super Xero (By Myself Demo) + Sad - Released via LPU9 (Sad) and various releases

In The End (Demo) - Released through various releases

Esaul (APFMH Demo) (Other versions as well) - Released through various releases

Rhinestone (Forgotten Demo) - Released through various releases + Xero version

The Cure (CFTI Demo) - Released through unmastered HT album

The Cure For Mr.Hahn's Itch (PMA Demo) - Released throughumastered HT album

Faint (Demo 2002) - Released via LPU9

Figure.09 (Demo 2002) - Released via LPU9

Drawing (BTH Demo 2002) - Released via LPU9

Fear (LOATR Demo 2006) - Released via LPU9

Drum Song (TLTGYA Demo 2006) - Released via LPU9

Then you obviously have the tons of clips and snippets from LPTV and making of's and such, but those are full versions we have.

I kinda agree with you but what if the demo really leaked but few years back..

And sometimes those who get the demo don't want to share it..

I'm sure it's demo cuz I got it on 2006 and I dont think there's official acapella or instrumental by that time..

Edited by Stranger

Sounds really fake... not trying to sound rude. A beat, instrumental and acapella of Numb/Encore were all released prior to 2006... sounds like the beat from Numb/Encore.

The only demo that I think could POTENTIALLY be real is the What I've Done (Demo) that I got sent a while ago. I'm not supposed to share it with anyone, I will not upload it here.