LPU11 CD tease

Subs

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, turns out that Empty spaces is a full song, and all we heard was the intro.

a twelve minute opus magnum...

edit: and yes, i am proud to have this as my 450th post...

Edited by LGraham

I think they will release Pictureboard, The Team, Explode and Take My Pride songs on this CD. The song called Take My Pride can heard on Making of Meteora DVD when delson talks with the music engineer about sound textures.

The Team and Explode are fake names for Carousel and Part of Me... And No, they will release a full version of The Wizard Song...

I think they will release Pictureboard, The Team, Explode and Take My Pride songs on this CD. The song called Take My Pride can heard on Making of Meteora DVD when delson talks with the music engineer about sound textures.

I think this whole website will honor you if any one of these songs is on LPU11 lol

but i would like Demos from Pre-Hybrid Theory, Anything else left from the MTM Era, Anything ATS Era, Hell give me some covers or remixes from Reanimation!!

Realistically, I don't think Pictureboard has a shot of being released any time soon, if ever. The Team and Explode are fake names. I would LOVE the Take Away My Pride song, though. I am almost positive is a complete demo (with vocals) and it would be awesome if it were on the CD, a lot of fans would love it. I really just want some MTM demos and some really old stuff. I hope there is less instrumentals this time around and not a remix that we already have had for years (like the M Shinoda WID remix).

the My December - Team Sleep Remix would be great :)

and of course Pictureboard ;)

Forgot about the Team Sleep remix of My December. That would be amazing. LP should let the fans choose what demos/b-sides they want one year for the CD, that would be so badass. For LPU12, I'd choose

1. Pictureboard

2. '"Thoughts That Take Away My Pride'' Song

3. 21 Stitches (Early GU demo)

4. My December (Team Sleep Remix)

5. Blackout (Demo with different lyrics like the LPTV episode)

6. Unreleased Meteora Demo/B-Side

7. Resident Turdface (2006 Demo/Seed)

8. Wretches And Kings (Early Demo Version)

9. Unreleased ATS Demo/B-Side

10. Alaska (2006 Demo/Seed)

11. Unreleased Xero Demo

Forgot about the Team Sleep remix of My December. That would be amazing. LP should let the fans choose what demos/b-sides they want one year for the CD, that would be so badass. For LPU12, I'd choose

1. Pictureboard

11. Unreleased Xero Demo

Would be incredible, I don't think happens.

You know what pisses me off too? The Meteora demo that everyone wants, the '"Thoughts that take away my pride, trapped in places deep inside'' one, you can hear a longer version of the instrumental to that song in an LPTV episode. Watch episode 3 (Summer Sanitarium Tour) and it starts at 2:20 in the background. If you listen to the clip of the song from the making of Meteora, the instrumental in the background is identical. So obviously this is a full song if even Mark Fiore has it...I wish LP would give us stuff like this...

You know what pisses me off too? The Meteora demo that everyone wants, the '"Thoughts that take away my pride, trapped in places deep inside'' one, you can hear a longer version of the instrumental to that song in an LPTV episode. Watch episode 3 (Summer Sanitarium Tour) and it starts at 2:20 in the background. If you listen to the clip of the song from the making of Meteora, the instrumental in the background is identical. So obviously this is a full song if even Mark Fiore has it...I wish LP would give us stuff like this...

Mark Fiore ?

I always was wondering about that song, do wo know from when it is ?

Mark Fiore ?

I always was wondering about that song, do wo know from when it is ?

YES. If you watch the making of Meteora DVD, there is a short clip of a demo song that Chester is singing ''thoughts that take away my pride, trapped in places deep inside''. That is the song. It's from Meteora, so I imagine the song was created in either late 2001 or 2002 sometime, possibly may have been worked on up until 2003 even.

Could you post a youtube link please?

1. Pictureboard

11. Unreleased Xero Demo

this makes me wanna speed up time so we can have both LPU11 & 12 already lol

Could you post a youtube link please?

Here you go. The clip I am talking about starts at 12 seconds, I think the person just created some weird intro for the clip in this video, not sure why. Listen to this clip, and then listen to the background music in the LPTV episode I mentioned before. Same exact instrumental. And we know for a fact the song has vocals.

EDIT: We should try and get Mike to notice this, and beg him to release the song to the LPU. I bet if LPlive or enough fans tried really hard, we could get this demo...It may be the only completed b-side from Meteora that we have our chances of getting, I think we should all try.

Edited by Geki

Here you go. The clip I am talking about starts at 12 seconds, I think the person just created some weird intro for the clip in this video, not sure why. Listen to this clip, and then listen to the background music in the LPTV episode I mentioned before. Same exact instrumental. And we know for a fact the song has vocals.

EDIT: We should try and get Mike to notice this, and beg him to release the song to the LPU. I bet if LPlive or enough fans tried really hard, we could get this demo...It may be the only completed b-side from Meteora that we have our chances of getting, I think we should all try.

Agreed.