LPU11 CD tease

Subs

Sounds really fake... not trying to sound rude. A beat, instrumental and acapella of Numb/Encore were all released prior to 2006... sounds like the beat from Numb/Encore.

The only demo that I think could POTENTIALLY be real is the What I've Done (Demo) that I got sent a while ago. I'm not supposed to share it with anyone, I will not upload it here.

Nahhh,it's okay..

But I was like pretty sure it was rare demo cuz the sound and beats are totally fine..

Not everyone know about it..

Dude,you should share that demo..

Hahhaha..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've download it once from LP fansite back in 2007..

The website was called "The LP3"..

The files missing when my harddisk being formatted..

Does anyone know bout it..?

The intro and the drumming style also different..

You're probably thinking of this:

People always seem to think that's a demo of Numb for some reason.

Edited by Astat

Maybe its going to come out around the time LPU9 came out ?? It might just work, plus its a nice way to end the year lol :)

EDIT: OMFG!!!!!!! MY 300 POST !! xD now i need 700 more to get to 1000 lol, or atleast maybe 500-700 will be nice to me. By that time LP will be out with there 7th Studio Album 0.o

Edited by XeroSkies%Emo360

Nope,not that one..

What I meant is this one..

I upload it by myself..

http://soundcloud.com/afizan92/1-numb-early-demo

Obviously a fan remix, the edits are really obvious, especially going from the first chorus into the second verse.

Judging from the drumming style, I wouldn't be surprised if this is something Reflectionist made. He likes to make LP songs more "interesting" in the drumming department.

I give them until Dec.2nd !!! Tops !!! i cnt think of no other sooner date :/

I don't know when comes out, I just waiting patiently :lol: for example right now I'm listening 'The Legend Of Zelda: 25th Anniversary Simphony' and is awesome!

This.

Can someone quickly tell me why LPU9 was for sale in every store and LPUX not ? I forgot the reasons :D

Because if i remember, the deal with LPU & Best Buy ended. So the only way to get the CD only was at the summit, shows, online, or at a store if your lucky :P