11.09.2011 - Chiba, Japan (Night 2) (LPU Summit #5)

sotrix

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read the news and was like .. 'What the fuck !? You guys are joking, right ?'. Thank god, you are not. This is fucking amazing, totally unexspected. Very nice performance, they still got it. And cool to mention that they did No Roads Left AND A Place For My Head.

The only thing I don't like are things like 'Can't wait to hear it full, hopefully they gonna play it next show.' I also wish, they once play it full too, but already screaming for it NOW is kinda disrespecting, sorry guys.' I mean .. they fucking did something totally unexspected, be glad.

So now .. to say it with Mike's words: 'Linkin Park, you are the shit!' :D

Wow. I seriously would have expected something like By Myself or And One before this. This is amazing. No Roads Left was always "I would LOVE for them to play it, but I KNOW they never will." I never expected to see NRL live in any form. I hope this is a sign that LP starts using fan input for setlists more and/or starts throwing in like 10 different songs over the BIO bridge. I have to admit, I always used to read the "maybe they'll play NRL this tour" and get annoyed by those posts, now I guess I can't complain. :P

Wow that was great! Did not expect to hear that. I hope we get a proshot (though many thanks to the person who posted the video that's flying around!!!). I think I know which DSP I'll look into buying. NRL/BIO bridge is epic! I hope they drop BITS in favor for Mike getting better at NRL, and maybe one day we'll hear it live in full. But I'm super happy with the part he sang!

Oh my god. I honestly thought No Roads Left would not be played in any way, ever. This is fucking huge, even if it's being sung over Bleed It Out. This is fucking awesome.

Plus, the song being in a different key makes it easier for Mike to sing. Holyyyy shitttttt.

now see they played the same old generic playlist + a something awesome and everyone is ecstatic. Now if they do this at every show they will never have to worry about complaining setlist fans again

Watch, they will do the same set keeping NRL over BIO at the next show and suddenly it will be the worst setlist ever according to half of LPL. :P

Why would it be the worst set list if he does it again? It only means that he has more practice and is improving his singing so that he may be more confident in singing more on albums and in live shows at a later time.

I have no problem if they keep NRL in BIO forever.

Why would it be the worst set list if he does it again? It only means that he has more practice and is improving his singing so that he may be more confident in singing more on albums and in live shows at a later time.

I have no problem if they keep NRL in BIO forever.

He was referring to the constant complaining about setlists. Then they add something new. It's cool for a couple of shows then everyone complains about how there's nothing new again.