31.08.2011 - Los Angeles, CA - Secret Show for Japan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to to bitch, but they should have done something special for this show...but whatever, it's fine I guess. I do agree that Requiem is way better as an opener than CFTI is, but it's cool to see a song like CTFI come back since it wasn't played since 2008. I was surprised when they opened with it yesterday in Vegas, too. The Messenger is random, but pretty cool I guess, I'd have preferred Blackout or Wretches or Robot Boy though.

Please don't bitch when they change something that's in every show just about for something that hasn't been played in over 3 years. If Shinoda sees that, that just gives him more reason to say "told you so".

he's not bitching. he just said he liked the requiem better. nothing wrong with that.

What?

As in, this show is being played for the benefit of people whose lives were destroyed in Japan, so playing a song like The Messenger in an intimate setting is a pretty sweet way of paying tribute.

Edit: However, upon realizing that they dropped When They Come For Me for it, I can say that that is pretty disappointing.

Edited by Xero21

18. Bleed It Out ('A Place For My Head' bridge) <- should of added the RME part

19. The Messenger <-- GOD DAMM !

(in between this they should of had a break, #20 should have been Robot Boy. Then W&K, then the rest of the setlist.)

20. Papercut

21. New Divide

22. Crawling

23. One Step Closer

Edited by XeroSkies%Emo360