31.08.2011 - Los Angeles, CA - Secret Show for Japan

Pooch replied to me on facebook, saying that hes going to post the setlist after the show. :D

->

I think since Pooch has hooked up his Facebook and Twitter with HootSuite on his iPhone, he'll be posting more and so I think he'll start posting the set after most shows like he did last night. He'll always help us with sets if we need it :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been said a couple times but I'll reiterate. The fan who is going to help raise $500 dollars for Linkin Park's charity is not the fan that only knows/wants to hear Numb and One Step Closer.

So, while I don't expect anything huge tonight (nor do I expect it any night, seeing as I coined "setlist trading card syndrome" :D ), this would definitely be the right time and place to play an old/more obscure song.

They always say that if they play Robot Boy or an older song, it will be in an intamite setting. Since this is a small venue, and the people who are going had to raise $500 for the tix, playing something rare doesn't seem totally impossible.

It's been said a couple times but I'll reiterate. The fan who is going to help raise $500 dollars for Linkin Park's charity is not the fan that only knows/wants to hear Numb and One Step Closer.

So, while I don't expect anything huge tonight (nor do I expect it any night, seeing as I coined "setlist trading card syndrome" :D ), this would definitely be the right time and place to play an old/more obscure song.

I couldn't agree more with both of these statements. Pure truth back to back.

THIS! will be the most awesome setlist & im dying for something near this tonight & during the Asia tour!

01. Cure For The Itch Scratch Intro

02. With You (Live 2011 Debut)

03. Somewhere i Belong

04. Given Up Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow Long Intro

07. From The Inside Long Intro

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Blackout

11. Numb Short Keyboard Transition Outro

12. The Radiance w/ Keyboard + Catalyst Vox

13. Breaking The Habit A Cappella Outro

14. Iridescent

15. Fallout / The Catalyst

16. Leave Out All The Rest

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out Ext. RME Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ BITS & APFMH (1) + Bridge; Ext. Outro

----------------------------------------------------

20. Robot Boy (Live Debut)

21. Empty Spaces / When They Come For Me

22. Papercut

23. New Divide Synth Intro

24. Crawling

25. One Step Closer Ext. Outro

THIS! will be the most awesome setlist & im dying for something near this tonight & during the Asia tour!

01. Cure For The Itch Scratch Intro

02. With You (Live 2011 Debut)

03. Somewhere i Belong

04. Given Up Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow Long Intro

07. From The Inside Long Intro

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Blackout

11. Numb Short Keyboard Transition Outro

12. The Radiance w/ Keyboard + Catalyst Vox

13. Breaking The Habit A Cappella Outro

14. Iridescent

15. Fallout / The Catalyst

16. Leave Out All The Rest

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out Ext. RME Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ BITS & APFMH (1) + Bridge; Ext. Outro

----------------------------------------------------

20. Robot Boy (Live Debut)

21. Empty Spaces / When They Come For Me

22. Papercut

23. New Divide Synth Intro

24. Crawling

25. One Step Closer Ext. Outro

that would be an epic setlist, it would be awesome but im not sure about With You, i'm hoping for it but we will see

I think since Pooch has hooked up his Facebook and Twitter with HootSuite on his iPhone, he'll be posting more and so I think he'll start posting the set after most shows like he did last night. He'll always help us with sets if we need it :)

Could you link his twitter? Or is it not public? My googling has failed me T.T

Obscure songs, eh? So here's hoping for Carousel...ha.

I really do hope they debut Robot Boy, or play some good ol' Hybrid Theory songs for the crowd. They donated a lot of money so they probably deserve a little old-school LP.

Could you link his twitter? Or is it not public? My googling has failed me T.T

http://twitter.com/#!/TourPooch Edited by Serenity of Ashes

Aaron posted this on Facebook on an LPLive status today and this sums up my thoughts:

"Why don't they just quit being so damn anal about setlists and play some fucking old songs? So what if not everyone knows what Reading My Eyes is? If you play the hits and throw in a rare song or two who cares? If someone is there just to hear the hits do you really want them to be your fan anyway?"

Aaron posted this on Facebook on an LPLive status today and this sums up my thoughts:

"Why don't they just quit being so damn anal about setlists and play some fucking old songs? So what if not everyone knows what Reading My Eyes is? If you play the hits and throw in a rare song or two who cares? If someone is there just to hear the hits do you really want them to be your fan anyway?"

I know right, that could even interest somebody who's never heard that song before to track down older material as well. You could even widen the selection of what they listen to from the band. Also, give something to your die-hard fans that are at the shows. Give something for everyone.