Fall DSP's

hahninator

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't understand a collector, you can'tr feel what I'm feeling!!

you WILL NEVER TAKE THE BEST OF ME

GO AWAYYYYY!!!!!

Actually, I do understand being a collector. Maybe one day when you actually approach adulthood and grow up and stop with the emo garbage of "you can't feel what I'm feeling," you'll actually understand the right and wrong way to go about things. There are bigger things in life than waiting on a DSP. But whatever, continuing with your incessant bitching. Just be prepared to be slammed for it.

Also, get a damn credit card.

Actually, I do understand being a collector. Maybe one day when you actually approach adulthood and grow up and stop with the emo garbage of "you can't feel what I'm feeling," you'll actually understand the right and wrong way to go about things. There are bigger things in life than waiting on a DSP. But whatever, continuing with your incessant bitching. Just be prepared to be slammed for it.

Also, get a damn credit card.

I don't undertand the need to make a post like that,

First, If I've got a credit card or not that's MY problem;

then you seem constrained to reply even if it don't need and also by making that you add a pointless post that deosn't make sense with the subject of the thread,

or maybe you're here to the forum just to fight with someone...

your post make me SPEECHLESS.

if you've nothing to say SHUT UP!

Edited by LPU90

I don't undertand the need to make a post like that,

First, If I've got a credit card or not that's MY problem;

then you seem constrained to reply even if it don't need and also by making that you add a pointless post that deosn't make sense with the subject of the thread,

or maybe you're here to the forum just to fight with someone...

your post make me SPEECHLESS.

if you've nothing to say SHUT UP!

No, my post has a point, you're just too stupid, blind, or stubborn to see it. If you're going to come across as being intelligent, at least think about your response ("constrained to reply"? WTF?). I'm sooooooooo sorry that you aren't a responsible enough of a person to have a credit card or whatever lame excuse you have.

The point of my post - GROW UP. Contribute to the DSP collection or shut the hell up about it, if you can't...don't complain and whine about shows being out there or not. Your whining is ridiculous.

No, my post has a point, you're just too stupid, blind, or stubborn to see it. If you're going to come across as being intelligent, at least think about your response ("constrained to reply"? WTF?). I'm sooooooooo sorry that you aren't a responsible enough of a person to have a credit card or whatever lame excuse you have.

The point of my post - GROW UP. Contribute to the DSP collection or shut the hell up about it, if you can't...don't complain and whine about shows being out there or not. Your whining is ridiculous.

??Lame excuses?? haha;

you remember that you musn't have credit card to live your life (even if you buy something online)

??my whining are ridiculous?? haha;

I think your whining about my personal view are most ridiculous, or maybe you think you're always right??....

and also I don't think you're contribute to any single DSP, for example why you don't buy one of these fall tour (Las Vegas - Seoul - Chiba city 1st night)??

I think it's not so difficult

and also I don't think you're contribute to any single DSP, for example why you don't buy one of these fall tour (Las Vegas - Seoul - Chiba city 1st night)??

I think it's not so difficult

First, I don't collect these shows like others do. Second, I don't have the financial resources, but you haven't seen me bitch once about things, except your attitude.

can we go back to topic plz...every new post that I saw, I thought that it would announce some news ABOUT DSPs...

I agree.

First, I don't collect these shows like others do. Second, I don't have the financial resources, but you haven't seen me bitch once about things, except your attitude.

now, YOU make lame excuses! just because you don't collect your answer doesn't make sense. think more about the community

can we go back to topic plz...every new post that I saw, I thought that it would announce some news ABOUT DSPs...

sorry, guys but someone is so stupid to post even if he have nothing to say.

sorry again that's not my fault.

go back to the topic who want to buy some other shows?

Edited by LPU90

Actually auburntiger is completely right. You can't just expect other people to buy a show (but not contribute yourself) and then complain that no one has bought it yet. Either be patient and wait until someone does, or buy it yourself. Simple.

Edited by Mitch_099

auburntiger,plz shut up.if you like use yourself dollars to buy it.you could not download from usual place.don't say sth.Mark often help our to get it.What did you do?

I agree, if you don't make a collection then dont' download the show, but you could buy and then upload, so the rest of the community could enjoy of this.

I will buy one when the tour is done. I bought the Helsinki one too, but i would happy to help.

You guys should tell me then which one should i buy.

But still , i think that donate thing would be really great.

according to the setlist Yokohama or Osaka is the best as for the new set, but if you buy it at ther end of the tour is so easy to buy one that noone buy yet

auburntiger,plz shut up.if you like use yourself dollars to buy it.you could not download from usual place.don't say sth.Mark often help our to get it.What did you do?

Can you stop writing in broken English so I can actually understand what you're writing? Bottom line, I don't complain and whine when someone doesn't bow to my whim. Mark is to be commended for what he does put up there, but it's not right to demand that certain folks are responsible for whatever collection you're trying to establish.

If you contributed, fine and dandy. If you're always leaching, then you have no right to complain when you snap your fingers and a show isn't there. Apparently people just continue to look over this flaw when it applies to them. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

And no, I won't shut up.

I agree, if you don't make a collection then dont' download the show, but you could buy and then upload, so the rest of the community could enjoy of this.

Why? And if you were here last fall, you'd know that the same dude was depended upon to post the shows as they were released (Michaelangelo?). And people whined and complained when he refused.

If you want to continue this, then take it off-line. It is otherwise detracting from the original purpose of the thread, which is to post when new shows are available.

If you want to continue this, then take it off-line. It is otherwise detracting from the original purpose of the thread, which is to post when new shows are available.

your interference don't help in what you call "the original purpose of the thread" so shut up or contribute to something!

however, I don't understand why yoou read this thread:

- you don't annunce any new show avaiable

- you dont' contribute to anything (I'm don't interest in any lame excuse you want to say)

- and lastly you don't like to download this show.

so...

your interference don't help in what you call "the original purpose of the thread" so shut up or contribute to something!

however, I don't understand why yoou read this thread:

- you don't annunce any new show avaiable

- you dont' contribute to anything (I'm don't interest in any lame excuse you want to say)

- and lastly you don't like to download this show.

so...

You should shut up now, it's enough!

You should shut up now, it's enough!

uuh!

another auburntiger's suppoter;

if you don't know is auburntiger that start to annoy me about the fact that I don't buy anything.

so, please, don't reply to any of the post regarding auburntiger, I don't wanna to fight with you.