Fall DSP's

hahninator

On September 6, Linkin Park kicks off their first Asian Tour for "A Thousand Suns" by playing in Hong Kong. The band plays 11 shows in 7 countries on this upcoming tour. Keeping with the tradition of the past few years, LP is selling DSP's (Digital Souvenir Packages) from this tour for any fan that may want one. All shows are being offered for purchase. Popular with LP fans, the band started selling live shows in 2007 and has continued releasing most shows from each year since.

Shows:

30.08.2011 - Las Vegas, NV [AVAILABLE as of September 8]

31.08.2011 - Los Angeles, CA [AVAILABLE as of September 8]

06.09.2011 - Hong Kong, HK [AVAILABLE as of September 12]

08.09.2011 - Seoul, KR [AVAILABLE as of September 15]

10.09.2011 - Chiba, JP [AVAILABLE as of September 16]

11.09.2011 - Chiba, JP [AVAILABLE as of September 16]

13.09.2011 - Yokohama, JP [AVAILABLE as of September 20]

14.09.2011 - Nagoya, JP [AVAILABLE as of September 21]

16.09.2011 - Osaka, JP [AVAILABLE as of September 28]

19.09.2011 - Taipei, TW [AVAILABLE as of September 30]

21.09.2011 - Jakarta, ID [AVAILABLE as of September 30]

23.09.2011 - Bangkok, TH [AVAILABLE as of October 7

25.09.2011 - Singapore, SG [AVAILABLE as of October 7]

The shows are available for purchase for $9.99 here.

8/29 EDIT: The two pre-Asia shows in the US (Las Vegas and Los Angeles) have been added to the site.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there will be a Pensacola DSP, they just announced the show yesterday so they probably don't have that information finalized yet. There definitely won't be DSPs for the 2 shows at the end of August though. There wasn't one for the Vegas show at the same venue in '07, and there's no point in going to the trouble of doing a DSP for the secret show when there will only be a few hundred people in attendance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any word on a Pensacola DSP yet? Probably not since it's a festival US show.

Uhh probably so since every festival in 2011 has been released. KROQ Weenie Roast, BFD, Download, NovaRock, etc. Pensacola will come I bet. I think the days of LP not releasing certain "full" shows is over - I think in the future LP will release every full show whether it's an LP headlining gig or a festival. I don't see a reason why Pensacola wouldn't be released.

Uhh probably so since every festival in 2011 has been released. KROQ Weenie Roast, BFD, Download, NovaRock, etc. Pensacola will come I bet. I think the days of LP not releasing certain "full" shows is over - I think in the future LP will release every full show whether it's an LP headlining gig or a festival. I don't see a reason why Pensacola wouldn't be released.

Why isn't it on the website then.

Why isn't it on the website then.

They didn't add the Las Vegas/Los Angeles shows to the website until about a week before the performances, it's happened a couple times before too so it's really nothing to worry about at this point.

They didn't add the Las Vegas/Los Angeles shows to the website until about a week before the performances, it's happened a couple times before too so it's really nothing to worry about at this point.

Exactly. Some shows get added literally right beforehand. Irvine and Mountain View this year were added the day before or something like that. Epicenter 09 wasn't even ever added until after the fact LOL.

It'll be up.

I see, thanks for clearing it up. I was getting worried since I'm going to the Pensacola show and if we do get a DSP for it, we will have pretty much all 2011 shows in SBD quality.

Hong Kong is up! I think people aren't as interested in them because they don't change the sets much at all lol. If they played some cool stuff I bet they'd be shared ASAP. I'm even losing interest in getting them all.

don't change nothing.

they played CFTI!!!

Hong Kong is up! I think people aren't as interested in them because they don't change the sets much at all lol. If they played some cool stuff I bet they'd be shared ASAP. I'm even losing interest in getting them all.

I have all DSPs except Asia+2 US shows. I was hoping those playlists will be interesting, but not...I´m losing interest too. Really don´t understand why they can not remove two brutally-repeated singles and add SIB or Points or just one special thing for HC fans Edited by mrfox