Fall DSP's

hahninator

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope to find Bangkok's DSP @usual place tomorrow

And I hope that when the next tour begins you will buy all of them for us and we will bitch about that for you all the time if we don't find it at the usual place in 1 hour.. omg :S

bangkok is up at the usual place now

Edited by RulezD00d

If Bangkok DSP is @ usual place, someone could hgave me the link since I didn't found searching on demonoid??

I don't think that too hard to do.

or maybe it's too easy bitching???

Did you not read what I posted earlier.

In one ear out the other?

I see, usual place is linkinpark.com....this is funny thread :D So these posts are jokes? Really good ones...

I'll be buying the Singapore show... And maybe one more... Will share... :)

Once they are all posted give it a week and we'll collaborate on who can buy what and who can use what code, etc. We'll get it handled.

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

...and you should definitely calm down, maybe then everyone else will not be pissed by sharing ;)

I see, usual place is linkinpark.com....this is funny thread :D So these posts are jokes? Really good ones...

...and you should definitely calm down, maybe then everyone else will not be pissed by sharing ;)

as far as I could understand Bangkok DSP is already shared but noone seem to know the link.

so what the hell to create a torrent that nobody could download?

Edited by LPU90

as far as I could understand Bangkok DSP is already shared but noone seem to know the link.

so what the hell to create a torrent that nobody could download?

why would i lie? i even sent direct download links to some users to help me upload it to the usual place.

and again, if you didn't notice , i said that my country's ip is blocked there.

xdespisedkidx uploaded it to the usual place but the site doesn't shows the torrent what the hell do you think i can do about that?

but i'm sure that i won't send you the link after this. you are playing with our nerves and you make the feeling of sharing sucks.

why would i lie? i even sent direct download links to some users to help me upload it to the usual place.

and again, if you didn't notice , i said that my country's ip is blocked there.

xdespisedkidx uploaded it to the usual place but the site doesn't shows the torrent what the hell do you think i can do about that?

but i'm sure that i won't send you the link after this. you are playing with our nerves and you make the feeling of sharing sucks.

could you or xdespisedkidx send me the LINK?