Fall DSP's

hahninator

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why don't you upload it to the usual place if you have it?

You know other people would like to have it too.

I don't know how to create torrents (I tried before and I've a seeding problem) if you like I could send you the direct link then you could create a torrent

Edited by LPU90

Instead asking people to "share", why not you "share"?There is always a way to get a credit card... :)

Peace.

Dude, why do I ALWAYS see posts from you telling everyone to buy the DSP's? Why don't YOU buy them all? Surely, if ''I can get a credit card'', you can too, right? This is a community. The LP community has worked together to get all the DSP's available for everyone that maybe CAN'T get a credit card and spend tons of money, you know, poor people, since 2007 when Auburn was first released. I'm not saying that I should never chip in, but seriously. Calm down with that, please.

Dude, why do I ALWAYS see posts from you telling everyone to buy the DSP's? Why don't YOU buy them all? Surely, if ''I can get a credit card'', you can too, right? This is a community. The LP community has worked together to get all the DSP's available for everyone that maybe CAN'T get a credit card and spend tons of money, you know, poor people, since 2007 when Auburn was first released. I'm not saying that I should never chip in, but seriously. Calm down with that, please.

Me? You are saying LPU90. I ain't asking anyone to buy anything. I can just buy all myself and keep it.Btw, I own credit cards. And I contributed the Singapore DSP.Even it is just ONE, unlike the "other" who did not even contribute any and keep asking...

Do read previous posts before you comment on certain things.

Me? You are saying LPU90. I ain't asking anyone to buy anything. I can just buy all myself and keep it.Btw, I own credit cards. And I contributed the Singapore DSP.Even it is just ONE, unlike the "other" who did not even contribute any and keep asking...

Do read previous posts before you comment on certain things.

You flat out told me to buy the DSP's with a credit card instead of asking people to share them. My post made perfect sense. I also have contributed a couple DSP's, I contributed Linz 2010 and a DSP in 2008 as well. I don't have a credit card and no one in my family will let me use theirs to buy DSPs with.

I don't have a credit card and no one in my family will let me use theirs to buy DSPs with.

exactly the same problem as me;

as to everyone, accept that fact that I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE (no card and tons of money to spend!) and leave me in peace,

or continue to arguing and I reply to everyone in ANGRY style with tons of offensive words.

GET AWAY FROM ME!!

Edited by LPU90