Fall DSP's

hahninator

considering my last few post in this thread, this is toal hypocrisy over me now dowloading, but i've seeded Taipei for a few days, and deleting it now - hope that's ok.

finally got uTorrent to seed SOMETHING for the last few days

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me? You are saying LPU90. I ain't asking anyone to buy anything. I can just buy all myself and keep it.Btw, I own credit cards. And I contributed the Singapore DSP.Even it is just ONE, unlike the "other" who did not even contribute any and keep asking...

Do read previous posts before you comment on certain things.

Uh, Geki, you might want to revisit the remainder of the thread. FYL was talking to LPU90 because the dude has been/continues to be emo and overly demanding about the slowness of people helping him with "his collection." Dude wouldn't know patience if it introduced itself to him and then beat him up.

exactly the same problem as me;

as to everyone, accept that fact that I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE (no card and tons of money to spend!) and leave me in peace,

or continue to arguing and I reply to everyone in ANGRY style with tons of offensive words.

GET AWAY FROM ME!!

You still don't get it, do you? You piss off people, essentially the hand that feeds you, because you want everything "now, now, now," just like a little child.

LOLsie at the "ANGRY style with tons of offensive words." Doing everything within your power to ensure everyone else doesn't view you as intelligent, huh? "Tough talk doesn't mean a thing; get over yourself..."

Uh, Geki, you might want to revisit the remainder of the thread. FYL was talking to LPU90 because the dude has been/continues to be emo and overly demanding about the slowness of people helping him with "his collection." Dude wouldn't know patience if it introduced itself to him and then beat him up.

You still don't get it, do you? You piss off people, essentially the hand that feeds you, because you want everything "now, now, now," just like a little child.

LOLsie at the "ANGRY style with tons of offensive words." Doing everything within your power to ensure everyone else doesn't view you as intelligent, huh? "Tough talk doesn't mean a thing; get over yourself..."

OH!

it's been a long time since I read something from you but the attitude it's the same.

now I unerstand why everything in this world gone wrong - with people like you what can I expected??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST BE AFRAID AS A PLUNDERSTORM COMING!!

Edited by LPU90

I have Nagoya...I want to upload for all you guys but I don't know how to upload it.. Somebody wanna give me step by step advice? I want to give this DSP to the community.

If you don't know how to upload a file ....

[...] I also have contributed a couple DSP's, I contributed Linz 2010 and a DSP in 2008 as well. [...]

then how did you contribute other DSP's?