Fall DSP's

hahninator

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone wanna message me about the Indonesia DSP?? The show was on my birthday, the band has only played on my birthday one other time in their whole career in 2001.

August 10th 2007, they played a show on my birthday. During the intro to Crawling, Chester says "happy birthday man". FANBOI MOMENT TO THE EXTREME. And found out last week my close friend now was at that show. :D

August 10th 2007, they played a show on my birthday. During the intro to Crawling, Chester says "happy birthday man". FANBOI MOMENT TO THE EXTREME. And found out last week my close friend now was at that show. :D

That's awesome man. Yeah, they've only played twice on my birthday. First in Munchen in 2001, and secondly in Jakarta this year. I'd love to hear the Munchen show but there is no recordings of it.

I love how this entire site is mad about NOT posting the means to download things you would usually pay money for...

yet there's this whole unspoken thing about "the usual place"

"HEY!? HEY!? KNAA WHAT I MEAN? NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK SAY N'MORE!"

double standards chaps...

I love how this entire site is mad about NOT posting the means to download things you would usually pay money for...

yet there's this whole unspoken thing about "the usual place"

"HEY!? HEY!? KNAA WHAT I MEAN? NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK SAY N'MORE!"

double standards chaps...

THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES. THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES. THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES!!

I'm sorry, but if there was ever a time to use those lines, that was just it. ^_^

Not everyone have money for all the DSPs , this is why we try to share them.

Why is this a problem to you?

Indonesia DSP will be up at the usual place sometime today , thanks for sharing vyonizr

It's up now.

Edited by RulezD00d

i'm not saying I think it's wrong people are sharing the DSPs, I have got pretty much all of them and i've never even used the actual website for them, I too don't want to pay for something I can find somewhere else - it's like any other form of album download - i won't use iTunes if i can find it for free...

my problem is that LPL is real tough on sharing links to illegaly download the DSP, yet just by reading this thread I'm pretty sure I know exactly where I can go to do just that!

I'm not criticising a sharing culture or the lack of money (god know's I'm a student at uni!), more the semi-obvious means of bypassing one's own terms and conditions...

THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES. THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES. THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES!!

you have no idea how hard that made me laugh! :P

Indonesia DSP will be up at the usual place sometime today , thanks for sharing vyonizr

It's up now.

Thank You :)

i'm not saying I think it's wrong people are sharing the DSPs, I have got pretty much all of them and i've never even used the actual website for them, I too don't want to pay for something I can find somewhere else - it's like any other form of album download - i won't use iTunes if i can find it for free...

my problem is that LPL is real tough on sharing links to illegaly download the DSP, yet just by reading this thread I'm pretty sure I know exactly where I can go to do just that!

I'm not criticising a sharing culture or the lack of money (god know's I'm a student at uni!), more the semi-obvious means of bypassing one's own terms and conditions...

Messianic complex? :D On LPL is physically nothing illegal, so don´t be moralistic ;)

Even if people in LPL don't talk about where is the DSP is, people out there already know where is the "usual place" by google-ing. :P

I myself, from the first recording till now, from the old "usual place" to another "usual place". I don't learn that "usual place" from LPL, I learned it from google. LOLS. :D

Because I was not a LPL user during the first part of the recording that was on the "usual place".

To me, LPL has no link to the words, "usual place". I may be wrong, however.

Yeah you're right, but if everyone would think the same way there would be no option for you to get the DSPs for free.

I'm a student too, and i dont have much money but i bought 2 DSPs for the community, and because of that others started to buy too.

Look, if I had enough money and an international credit card, I'd buy all the certainty, because I know that many times people only download certain DSP, only because of the set, do not fall just because the other has the same setlist, soon, I'll buy all conditions and they are here to disponibilizadios frenrte, you can be sure of that.

You wouldn't have to buy all DSPs but good for you if you have that much money for these kind of things.

The whole point of this for me is to help out this community , this is why i bought some DSPs because i know it costs a lot and we can't be jerks like LPU90 who expect the people like Mark and etc. who bought tons of show for us to buy all of them.

Edited by RulezD00d

This is because we were approached and told we are not allowed to share DSPs anymore. Discussion on where they are is allowed, but no links are allowed. Just how we do it. We could just ban all discussion on DSPs but we thought people would like this stance we have now better.

Anyone want to pick 2 shows for me to use my codes for?

This is because we were approached and told we are not allowed to share DSPs anymore. Discussion on where they are is allowed, but no links are allowed. Just how we do it.

ahh right I thought the rules meant that we couldn't be public about knowing where to get stuff we shouldn't.

seems a bit strange if it means you're essentially giving the know-how for an actual link, but there we go... I got my DSPs from just having a sniff around on my own :)

ahh right I thought the rules meant that we couldn't be public about knowing where to get stuff we shouldn't.

seems a bit strange if it means you're essentially giving the know-how for an actual link, but there we go... I got my DSPs from just having a sniff around on my own :)

you don't havee to sniff around to find it;

every DSPs is @the usual place (aka demonoid) so if you searching here you found that

you don't havee to sniff around to find it;

every DSPs is @the usual place (aka demonoid) so if you searching here you found that

i think there is a reason why we don't write down the exact name of the site

but i could be wrong..

Edited by RulezD00d