Fall DSP's

hahninator

Apparently it has been released and is available in the regular place.

Thanks

I can't wait to go and get it when I can.

/broke college student woes :P

uuh!

another auburntiger's supporter;

auburntiger and I had an argument on here about the fact that I don't buy anything and now it's over so I'm not going to try to continue it.

so, please, ignore this unnecessary request that shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated w/ Yokohama. DSP's are coming in really fast on this tour, faster than Pooch/Dylan have done DSPs since 2008 at the very least...maybe 2007 when we got them 3 days later. I don't remember it being this fast in a long time.

maybe because this tour have more days between shows and because they cant speak asian languages XDDD?

so what's news?

c'mon guys someone should buy them, at least yokohama I think that's deserve it (new sets with blackout and NRL+APFMH in BIO's bridge form)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(although I think that these words are immediately classified as complaints

but maybe someone intelliget should reply in a good and effective way)

Edited by LPU90

At this rate, we will have them all in about two months or never, I think surely someone has them. Have you tried contacting people who clicked on "I like" at message of the new uploaded DSPs on FB?

We aren't allowed to post the shows so I think us asking for them publicly is a bad idea.

Two News, one good, one not:

Good: DSP Yokohama Available On Demonoid

Bad: No Has Not Seeds Peers, Is Dead

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

But I download it yesterday, I'll upload hj, if someone wants, of course, I can not here, take a right orkut community that will be there.

If anyone wants, just ask the address of the community.

Andreza come back to me

Edited by Hudson Shinoda

Two News, one good, one not:

Good: DSP Yokohama Available On Demonoid

Bad: No Has Not Seeds Peers, Is Dead

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

But I download it yesterday, I'll upload hj, if someone wants, of course, I can not here, take a right orkut community that will be there.

If anyone wants, just ask the address of the community.

Andreza come back to me

are you're sure?

I've downloaded an hour ago and it's working - a little bit slow - but it work.

thanks everyone for Yokohama;

now, as a reminder for everyone who want to contribute, these are show that none have it yet:

August 30, Las Vegas

September 08, Seoul

September 10, Chiba City

September 14, Nagoya

also RulezD00d says that he buy one at the end of the tour.

so, if everyone want to buys one of them that's the list of the missing show.

@Hahninator i was writing about to make donations for DSP's. could we do this here in lplive when the next tour begins? every user could send in as much money as they could. and we would have enough money to buy all DSP's without problems.

I would like to know what do you think about this.

Unfortunately (as much as I hate to say it), LPLive can't do this or support it because DSPs aren't allowed to be shared since they are for sale on that site. I promised Adam we'd stop (as a site) supporting the sharing of the DSPs and posting them here, etc. That means also we can't take your money to buy them and share them even on a private site. If you have the ability to donate and your goal is to get the DSPs, you should just buy the DSP yourself. We are opening donations for the actual site soon but they aren't going to be used for DSPs or anything "illegal". As a site we can't support what you're looking for.

I've / we've been a bit more lenient in allowing discussion in this thread about DSPs that are available "elsewhere" and I think that's pretty generous.