LP planning album for next year

gtrnowak4tkd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that nu-metal isn't good music. I am saying that LP's numetal era is over since 2006(? - Qwerty).

I don't care if they never rap and scream over a track again. I just want some damn energy back in their songs.

If they want to make all these ballards then fine, but please make a double album and put some tracks with a backbone on there.

I don't care if they never rap and scream over a track again. I just want some damn energy back in their songs.

If they want to make all these ballards then fine, but please make a double album and put some tracks with a backbone on there.

agreed in a way, since my december and she couldn't are my all time favorite LP songs it's weird, but their recent ballads seems so empty. I kinda pity the crowds at shows when they start with the ballads because they are so boring live. Different strokes for different oaks though. My december is awesome live and very enjoyable for a slower song though.

agreed in a way, since my december and she couldn't are my all time favorite LP songs it's weird, but their recent ballads seems so empty. I kinda pity the crowds at shows when they start with the ballads because they are so boring live. Different strokes for different oaks though. My december is awesome live and very enjoyable for a slower song though.

I've seen them 7 times now and after my last show I'm no longer that interested in seeing them. The two ATS songs I like Blackout and Burning in the Skies were not played- they only played singles besides the ATS stuff. Hard to appease everyone but I just hope they can release lots of music( even old stuff like lpu9,10).

a couple things:

i do believe LP will realease a new album next year but towards the mid-end of the yaer

I also want them to get someone new than Rick Rubin, time for someone new

I hope this album is better than ATS

and unlike some peoeple i prefer them working on albums than touring

Too many slow songs are boring and do not make sense and I also agree that they take a longer time to release a new album, but as they had said that ATS was very good, and it have many slow songs, maybe this album have more slow songs :lol:

I don't say that ATS is a bad album I like the album, but eventually you get bored listening to slow songs that's my point of view.

But...all I want is that DBS back and make a new album :P

When They Come For Me, Wretches and Kings, The Catalyst, and Blackout are all upbeat spngs. I don't know where all the complaining about slow songs is coming from.

And to be honest, Burning In The Skies may not be heavy, but it's definitely not slow either.

And to be honest, Burning In The Skies may not be heavy, but it's definitely not slow either.

maybe Robot Boy and the interludes are slow, but they're great too;

Iridescent may sound like SOTD but it's a great song.

the only thing I used to complain when ATS was released is the lacks of songs (only 9 to 15 tracks) for me the tracklist should be worked out like this:

1 The Requiem

2 The Radiance

3 Burning In The Skies

4 When They Come For Me (w/ Empty Spaces in it)

5 Robot Boy

6 Jornada Del Muerto

7 Waiting For The End

8 Blackout

9 Wretches And Kings

10 NEW SONG

11 Iridescent

12 The Castalyst

13 NEW SONG

14 NEW SONG

15 The Messenger

incorpote Empty Spaces and cut ouyt WJAL and Fallout.

having 12 songs out of 15 tracks is great and also I'd like to listen to a proper version of I Have Nopt Begun.

Edited by LPU90

I used to would have complained about a bunch of slow songs, but now not so much. I do enjoy them, but I would like a more upbeat album. I really enjoyed ATS, but would like a couple more upbeat tracks.

Yeah I think were going to see a lot of slower songs from now on from the band...I'm not a big fan of them either but they are enjoyable. I think for now on were going to have 3/4 heavy, up-beat songs per album I reckon.

Not to sound like a nerd you guys but "up-beat" means, "happy, optimistic, pleasant". And sure, ATS has a lot of songs like this; "Waiting for the end" for example. But I think you guys mean is that you want more "up-tempo" tracks like "Blackout" etc that are fast paced and full of energy. Cause there's no way I'd consider Wretches & Kings or even the Catalyst as anything but down-beat songs with pessimistic lyrics like that xD

Correct me if I'm wrong! :P

I know Mike definitely won't rush the album if he doesn't think it's done.

and...OMG BRING NU METAL BACK OR I'M NEVER BUYING AN ALBUM AGAIN...even though I still visit the forums and complain...

and when you do bring out the album you better make 20 setlists so everybody is pleased.....

:/

:D