Lockjaw & RTR Streaming

hahninator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I uploaded mine not knowing it was an LPU track at the time. Sorry guys :(

I just had a friend send it to me and told me to read the news on LPLive, which i said ill read later.

I had no idea it was an LPU exclusive, sorry for anyone who I may have angered by uploading it.

(i removed the video)

Edited by Acodemaster

It's titled Lockjaw, I doubt that'll be the final name though

No vocals

2:29 long

Lockjaw has to be the final name because the song isn't going to be on the new album.

the song sounds like the song from the making of meteora

Not really.

Edited by Astat

i wanna hear this song, but i don't waste 15 dollars for listen that...

Its not a waste. Just pay 10 bucks more to not only get access to the site and downloads,

but you get the t-shirt and other collectibles.

Plus, even the Online Pass lasts a year. I'm sure everything thats exclusive to the LPU will be well

worth $15 by the time a year has passes.

Edited by LinkinMinor555

so wait, this song is not going to be on th new cd that comes out in 2009?

haha HIGHLY unlikely, there is no way Mike would release a song this far in advance....this is just some kind of instrumental he was working on (in my opinion it would have been great if 8.0 started with this)

also, 2009 is just a rumor, only time will tell when it is released

There is a highly unlikely chance it will be on the album. Mike said on the video that he was playing around with the pro tools to see what he could come up with. Plus if he has released this to the public there is a smaller chance it will be on the album.

haha HIGHLY unlikely, there is no way Mike would release a song this far in advance....this is just some kind of instrumental he was working on (in my opinion it would have been great if 8.0 started with this)

also, 2009 is just a rumor, only time will tell when it is released

2009 is not a rumor...that's come straight from various guys in LP that that's the target release date. Also, anytime you look up the new release, it pulls up Warner 2009. So unless something happens to delay it, it will be 2009, no rumor about it...

Umm, no? Why would mike release a song and then release it on the album. Mike just made this track to look at the cool features on Pro Tools 8.

like always...a foreign site is giving the song away by rapidshare...

it´s a shame since it´s a LPU exclusive!!!

but anyway...

the song is amazing.... hope we will have a great 2009 with Dead By Sunrise and Linkin Park albuns.

I love Lockjaw, I think it's awesome that we are finally getting exclusive audio, but it's just missing vocals from Chester.

As for Road To Revolution...not so much. I'd rather not spend my holidays with it seeing as how it wasn't that great.

Forgive me too...I did the same...but later also removed...

I uploaded mine not knowing it was an LPU track at the time. Sorry guys :(

I just had a friend send it to me and told me to read the news on LPLive, which i said ill read later.

I had no idea it was an LPU exclusive, sorry for anyone who I may have angered by uploading it.

(i removed the video)