Lockjaw & RTR Streaming

hahninator

From the new LPUnderground email:

MESSAGE FROM MIKE - LPU EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONG DOWNLOAD

As some of you may have seen on www.mikeshinoda.com, we're in the studio working on some new music. Recently, I took some time out to play around with the new ProTools 8 recording software. This is the track I came up with. I thought you guys might enjoy it...think of it as a holiday gift. Take care, and a have a happy new year.

-m shinoda

Note to LPLive users:

This is an LPUnderground exclusive and you may NOT post links to the song here or ask for it. Mods will watch the thread accordingly...please don't act up. Join the LPUnderground to gain access to it. It's only US $15 for an "online" pass, and $25 for the regular pass. Cheap, and who knows, maybe we'll get more of this in the future! By the way, the name of this track is 'Lockjaw'.

Also:

SPEND THE HOLIDAYS ON ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Linkin Park is treating fans to a free holiday showing of the international broadcast version of their new concert DVD Road To Revolution: Live At Milton Keynes. The footage will stream for 24 hours beginning 12:01 AM on December 24th via the Linkin Park Media Player on linkinpark.com. At the same time, Meebo will let fans discuss the new DVD in real time in the Linkin Park Meebo Room.

During the broadcast, fans who purchase the Road To Revolution: Live At Milton Keynes CD/DVD via the Linkin Park media player and receive a free limited edition Linkin Park poster.

"We wanted to give the fans something special for the holidays," says Chester Bennington. "The Milton Keynes show was a special concert for us and by streaming it online, we can share that experience with all of our fans around the world."

Thoughts? What do you think of the song?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh would love to hear it :( i have a LPU7 Tour package (from Bandmerch) and the code doesn't work -.- still waiting for a reply by the LPUsupport but i gues that's so senseless... really that'S making me mad, it's so fucked up the code didn't work and they don't have a real support that cares about such improtant thing but they answer the questions of some boons who just are too stupid to read and do the right things like they are supposed to do lol....

oh would love to hear it :( i have a LPU7 Tour package (from Bandmerch) and the code doesn't work -.- still waiting for a reply by the LPUsupport but i gues that's so senseless... really that'S making me mad, it's so fucked up the code didn't work and they don't have a real support that cares about such improtant thing but they answer the questions of some boons who just are too stupid to read and do the right things like they are supposed to do lol....

Sent you a PM. That sucks you're having problems with the LPU.