Quick question? Ask here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a song by the band Dry Cell called "So Long Ago". Great band. Check them out.

Thanks, man. I was suspecting that it was Dry Cell (yes, it's a good band), since many people on youtube put songs of Dry Cell as fake Linkin Park songs. And thanks for the name of song too.

Why was there only 1 version of the LPUX CD? and im guessing same with LPU11. When LPU9 had the vinyl, card sleeve, Jewel case and Japanese version with the OBI.

There are so many versions of the LPU9 because it was an international release. It was a normal release like an album for example. It was available in shops worldwide unlike all the other LPU CD's (with the exception of the Best Buy packages until LPU8).

The vinyl was done to make it special, to have a nice collectable item., it was not sold in shops.

There are so many versions of the LPU9 because it was an international release. It was a normal release like an album for example. It was available in shops worldwide unlike all the other LPU CD's (with the exception of the Best Buy packages until LPU8).

The vinyl was done to make it special, to have a nice collectable item., it was not sold in shops.

Yeah, but my question is why didn't they continue it? Was it not as popular as they hoped..

Is this fake? "Chester" sounds weird. But I don't know how he sounded 12 years ago so...

The pictures seem to be real.

Sorry if it is old for you...I never saw that video before.

Its fake if u look at his other vids he has one that says it from that same show in 1999 and that song is called parts when in fact its lying from you. Its some cover band

If I remember right we won that at the LPU summit in London last year.

We sent out the questions a while ago and haven't got them back yet. We were a little late so I don't know when we will get them.

I guess we should send a reminder and ask about the status.

If I remember right we won that at the LPU summit in London last year.

We sent out the questions a while ago and haven't got them back yet. We were a little late so I don't know when we will get them.

I guess we should send a reminder and ask about the status.

Yes, please. Ask Adam. Or if we won't ever get the answers, at least post the questions you sent him! :)

How many Hybrid Theory b-sides do we have? I don't mean stuff like demos of songs on HT. Stuff like She Couldn't, Blue, Slip, Carousel, etc.

Also, what were the very final versions of Carousel, And One and Part Of Me?

Edited by Geki

How many Hybrid Theory b-sides do we have? I don't mean stuff like demos of songs on HT. Stuff like She Couldn't, Blue, Slip, Carousel, etc.

Also, what were the very final versions of Carousel, And One and Part Of Me?

Well, She Couldn't, Blue, Slip, Carousel, Part of Me, And One, High Voltage, Step Up, Dedicated, My December. I don't know about more.

I think the 9 Track Demo CD versions were the final versions for these songs, but maybe they were re-recorded..

My December was recorded afterwards wasnt it?

Yup.

The 9-track demo versions of Carousel and Part of Me would have been the "final" versions, I'd imagine the "final" version of And One would have been similar to the live version they played in 2000-2001, although a studio version of that likely doesn't exist, since they just reused the HTEP version on the demo CD.

It's kind of hard to say what tracks are and aren't HT b-sides, as we don't know which of LP's early demos were in consideration for release on HT. It's pretty safe to assume that all of the HTEP songs (minus Technique) were in the running, but the only "true" HT b-side (as in a track that was recorded during the final sessions for the album) we have to this day is still the re-recorded version of High Voltage.