New LPTV posted

DecanoLP

Interesting how they FINALLY used some colour during the final moments of this episode. I also liked how they used real live audio instead of studio recordings which gave the live parts that extra flare. Great and funny episode overall!

- Guys in a good mood, it pleases. ;)

- Chester cowboy as usual. :lol:

- Dave smashed a guitar like in Texas. :o , Hahah :lol:

- Great guys, playing in basketball - it's just amazing * :rolleyes:

....... and all this new episode of LPTV - :D

I wish they'd upload some LPTV's containing like making of BITS, or Robot Boy, or Wretches, and stuff like that. Just while we wait for the Europe tour.

I actually miss the fact that they didnt do a bunch of LPTVs like they did for the making of MTM, we got a few but nothing big like the ones we got in MTM

Also, where the LPU Summit from Australia LPTV?!? I want this 7-8 Minutes of goodness!

But still...The black and white still bugs me, it feels like watching something in low quality.

I agree...I'm not digging the whole black and white theme anymore at all. I guess it was cool and appropriate for the LPTV episodes that were like them messing around at NRG and stuff, but the tour episodes should definitely be in color. That's just how I feel...

I agree...I'm not digging the whole black and white theme anymore at all. I guess it was cool and appropriate for the LPTV episodes that were like them messing around at NRG and stuff, but the tour episodes should definitely be in color. That's just how I feel...

Seconded. Period.

+3

So tired of the black and white. I backed the video when I saw the splash of color in APFMH. Also yay for cowboy hats! I wish the whole band had come out in them. Would've made my life!!! lol/jk Saw myself in the crowd at the end! So happy Mark got a shot of the crowd with their lights. Though I wish he had gotten on of the flags that were at the TX shows.