22.01.2011 - Tampa, FL

SpikeMinoda

I can see Blackbirds being too similar to Waiting For The End. Not Alone was a benefit single I doubt that will be played. Across the line could be played but I just don't see it, after all it is a demo (unreleased) Like I said earlier, I predict the big setlist changes will be after this touring cycle but since the band are apparently still writing on tour we could see some new material pop up somewhere possibly. QWERTY sorta thing.

Edited by LinkinMark

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering they soundchecked Blackout, BITS, and LOATR in Sunrise, I'm guessing that It'll be pretty much the same setlist, with a few minor tweaks (Considering no shows will be the same), probably

Requiem/W&K

LFY

GU

ND

Faint

Empty Spaces/WTCFM

NMS

Jornada/WFTE

Blackout

Numb

The Radiance/BITS

SOTD

Crawling

OSC

- - - -

Fallout/The Catalyst

LOATR

ITE

WID

BIO

Edited by awesomekittyrawr

God damit, this is so fucking lame! When I was complaining about the Australian Tour with still the same set, you called me an idiot, but what now?

It's different now. Mark keeps saying Mike confirmed 3 different, new, rotating setlists. Whether he misunderstood what he said or not, who knows.

God damit, this is so fucking lame! When I was complaining about the Australian Tour with still the same set, you called me an idiot, but what now?

You have a right to complain if:

A) You're going to every show on a particular tour

B) Are buying all DSPs from the tour

C) If the band hadn't changed their setlist at all since they started touring for ATS.

Complaining about this shit is pointless otherwise. 90 percent or more of attendees at any given show are quite happy with getting to see and hear the band at all and only a small percentage of fans gives a flying fuck about the lack of variation on setlists in any given night. Y'all are so spoiled now with youtube, DSPs and sites like this one which give instant updates and highlights from shows almost before they're over that you take for granted the thing that you're not supposed to take for granted - Seeing and hearing the band play live.

Y'all are so spoiled now with youtube, DSPs and sites like this one which give instant updates and highlights from shows almost before they're over that you take for granted the thing that you're not supposed to take for granted - Seeing and hearing the band play live.

this. LPLive is almost a gift and a curse in that sense.

Lastly, am I the only one who misses TLTGYA live?

That is hands down my favourite song of MTM. Its just full of musical goodness. I got to see it once live in 07 and then was blown away when it was just stripped back to the acoustic for the summit.

01.The Requiem

02. Wretches & Kings

03. Papercut

04. Given Up (extended outro)

05. New Divide

06. Faint (extended outro)

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow (extended intro)

10. Jornada

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. One Step Closer

20. Fallout

21. The Catalyst

22. The Messenger

23. In The End

24. What I've Done

25. Bleed It Out (Burning In The Skies chorus in the bridge, and APFMH)

show is over.

according LPA twitter.

Edited by Andros

You have a right to complain if:

A) You're going to every show on a particular tour

B) Are buying all DSPs from the tour

C) If the band hadn't changed their setlist at all since they started touring for ATS.

Complaining about this shit is pointless otherwise. 90 percent or more of attendees at any given show are quite happy with getting to see and hear the band at all and only a small percentage of fans gives a flying fuck about the lack of variation on setlists in any given night. Y'all are so spoiled now with youtube, DSPs and sites like this one which give instant updates and highlights from shows almost before they're over that you take for granted the thing that you're not supposed to take for granted - Seeing and hearing the band play live.

THANK YOU!

It's the second show and people already assume it's gonna be the same set throughout... on some MTM tours they played the same set for the first two shows and then started rotating after that. Be patient.

Edited by Spin

I doubt very much that in those 3 setlist going to be great variation of the songs, I don't think they add a song that they never played live, maybe they add one that they don't play in a long time like "With You" "Forgotten", etc.

That is hands down my favourite song of MTM. Its just full of musical goodness. I got to see it once live in 07 and then was blown away when it was just stripped back to the acoustic for the summit.

I really want to see it live but I'm not sure if that will be possible now :(

I'll just keep watching the live versions on YouTube lol :|