22.01.2011 - Tampa, FL

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a matter of time before both BITS and APFMH were put over Bleed It Out. From the videos, it looked like Mike was about to go for it at the first show. good stuff.

Now if they just added Reading My Eyes at the beginning, best closing LP song ever.

Edited by Xero21

Only a matter of time before both BITS and APFMH were put over Bleed It Out. From the videos, it looked like Mike was about to go for it at the first show. good stuff.

Now if they just added Reading My Eyes at the beginning, best closing LP song ever.

OMG, i said i would be happy if there was any sort of change, and this unfortunately was change so I have to be happy now

I wanna know what the go was with the keyboard. Break as in Shinoda was going hard out and broke a key or what. Im guessing it would of been a back up Neko keyboard that replaced it.

Wonder how long it took to replace it. Cos shinoda has a far bit of stuff running into that keyboard.

You have a right to complain if:

A) You're going to every show on a particular tour

B) Are buying all DSPs from the tour

C) If the band hadn't changed their setlist at all since they started touring for ATS.

Complaining about this shit is pointless otherwise. 90 percent or more of attendees at any given show are quite happy with getting to see and hear the band at all and only a small percentage of fans gives a flying fuck about the lack of variation on setlists in any given night. Y'all are so spoiled now with youtube, DSPs and sites like this one which give instant updates and highlights from shows almost before they're over that you take for granted the thing that you're not supposed to take for granted - Seeing and hearing the band play live.

Agree.

LOL MIKE said, that not two shows would be the same. He lied ^^

Uhh...that "no two shows will be exactly alike" quote is from like, 2007. And you're taking it out of context anyway, that was in reference to the band becoming a bit more improvisational on stage every night with stuff like Bleed it Out changing a bit from show to show.

Uhh...that "no two shows will be exactly alike" quote is from like, 2007. And you're taking it out of context anyway, that was in reference to the band becoming a bit more improvisational on stage every night with stuff like Bleed it Out changing a bit from show to show.

Dude, do you get on here just to prove everyone wrong? Just wondering. And dont reply back to this the way you reply back to everyone else's shit. Seriously, relax.

http://twitter.com/#!/ChesterBe/status/29048463933046784

Chester apparently is quite angry because of something that happened during the show. Pinched nerve in the hand, ow. o_O

The fan who did that to Chester must have a been either super drunk or have an unhealthy obsession with his hand

Edited by awesomekittyrawr

Dude, do you get on here just to prove everyone wrong? Just wondering. And dont reply back to this the way you reply back to everyone else's shit. Seriously, relax.

Do you come on here to be confrontational and talk down to the staff members here? Not at all a good way to introduce yourself to the forum.

Astat probably knows more about LP than anyone else, with a few exceptions.

Do you come on here to be confrontational and talk down to the staff members here? Not at all a good way to introduce yourself to the forum.

Astat probably knows more about LP than anyone else, with a few exceptions.

+34655473

mike said about no 2 shows being the same in a interview this year. http://www.soundspike.com/news/tour/1404-l...rk_talks_a.html

So, from night to night, the music will be different and the visuals will be different as well. No two shows will be the same."

mike said about no 2 shows being the same in a interview this year. http://www.soundspike.com/news/tour/1404-l...rk_talks_a.html

So, from night to night, the music will be different and the visuals will be different as well. No two shows will be the same."

What's your point?

The 2 shows so far haven't been the same in the North American tour.

What's your point?

i wasint saying anythink about that astat said mike said that bak in 2007 but he also said it this year so i posted the interview im not calling mike a lier just posting that mike said about the shows not being the same this year as well so i posted a link to interview so astat could read it im not agreeing or disagreeing with anybody

Edited by sian18

What's your point?

Disagree. Every show is different in one way or another.

First The performance of the band changes depending the Venue. on the AUS shows going from a smaller 5-7000 entertainment centre to a 20000 changed the attitude of the band.

Crowd interaction always changes. Better the crowd the better the performance.

Some special things might happen EG Birthdays, Special achievements, special guests (MEEEEE haha)

But yeh No matter what, I am yet to find a show that is exactly like another.

looks like some girl got chester angry lol

but i understand him......... everyone gets crazy when chester gets in the crowd..

hope that b*tch didnt ruin it for everyone now and could be the end of chester in the crowd.

Edited by Tomer

Disagree. Every show is different in one way or another.

First The performance of the band changes depending the Venue. on the AUS shows going from a smaller 5-7000 entertainment centre to a 20000 changed the attitude of the band.

Crowd interaction always changes. Better the crowd the better the performance.

Some special things might happen EG Birthdays, Special achievements, special guests (MEEEEE haha)

But yeh No matter what, I am yet to find a show that is exactly like another.

Did I not say both shows were different?

That's what I was saying, they AREN'T the same.

:)

i wasint saying anythink about that astat said mike said that bak in 2007 but he also said it this year so i posted the interview im not calling mike a lier just posting that mike said about the shows not being the same this year as well so i posted a link to interview so astat could read it im not agreeing or disagreeing with anybody

Oh right cool. Yeah Mike did say that this year I've read it a couple of times. I went to 2 shows and they definitely weren't the same. That's probably because they played a different setlist but you know lol :)