Free Download: North American Tour 2011 EP

Aberu

From linkinpark.com:

"We are excited to have three great bands come out with us on the upcoming North American TourThe Prodigy, Pendulum and Does it Offend You, Yeah?. To help you get to know them, we put together a free digital EP containing a high quality MP3 from each band, as well as two live LP tracks from our recent show in Tel Aviv. We hope that you'll become as big a fan of these bands as we are. Get to the show early and check 'em out."

-Chester

P.S. If you like those live LP tracks, you can download any show you want at downloads.linkinpark.com. Also, if you're coming to a show on this tour, your ticket will come with an MP3 download of the entire performance.

Source: LinkinPark.com

EP Tracklisting:

- Linkin Park - Numb (Live from Tel Aviv, 11-15-10)

- Linkin Park - When They Come For Me (Live from Tel Aviv, 11-15-10)

- The Prodigy - Omen

- Pendulum - Watercolour

- Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are The Dead

Thoughts?

Edited by SpikeMinoda

Nine Inch Nails did a similar thing on their Lights in the Sky tour. The difference is that NIN put two unreleased songs on there from them. Cool idea though.

What? It had Echoplex I know... what else did it have? I got that NIN EP because I went to that tour and checked out the EP first. That EP actually had Does It Offend You, Yeah? on it as well as HEALTH lol.

Oh yeah that's right. I remember ETS making a big deal about the NIN/JA one. The EP for NIN/JA (plus SSSC ftw) was great too.

Those aren't really new I don't think. I am pretty sure both came from the With Teeth sessions and just didn't get released until 2009. I don't think they came from Year Zero or The Slip's sessions.

Dave Grohl recorded drums for Non-Entity I think!

Pretty cool download IMO. I've had the Tel Aviv show for a while but Numb and WTCFM were solid performances. Plus I like how it has one track from each band. I like Does It Offend You, Yeah a lot and I thought the Pendulum track was ill too.

i am SOOOO jealous that i can't go to the north american tour...I really like the prodigy and I saw pendulum twice...at first at rock am ring this year when i didn`t heard of them before and they were so good that a friennd of mine and me decided to see them in Berlin when we were there in september and it was AWESOME! lucky guys who can see those bands PLUS inkin park! insane awesome combo!

What? It had Echoplex I know... what else did it have? I got that NIN EP because I went to that tour and checked out the EP first. That EP actually had Does It Offend You, Yeah? on it as well as HEALTH lol.

Sorry, I meant NINJA tour. It had Not So Pretty Now and Non-Entity.

Those aren't really new I don't think. I am pretty sure both came from the With Teeth sessions and just didn't get released until 2009. I don't think they came from Year Zero or The Slip's sessions.

Dave Grohl recorded drums for Non-Entity I think!

Correct on both accounts.

Edited by leftshoe18