15.12.2010 - Sydney, Australia (Night 2)

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys if they play this setlist this would be the most fucking awesome live ever by them and if they do this and make a DVD from this concert it Would be best thing by them, I'd add By Myself Figure09 and QWERTY but Ididn't cause they play only 24 songs now

01. Blackout

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. Points Of Authority

06. Wretches & Kings

07. No More Sorrow

08. Don't Stay

09. From The Inside

10. Jornada Del Muerto/Waiting For The End

11. Numb

12. With You

13. The Radiance/Burning In The Skies

14. What I've Done

15. Fallout/The Catalyst

16. In The End

17. Bleed It Out

18. New Divide

---------------------

19. Somewhere I Belong

20. Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me

21. Crawling

22. A Place For My Head

23. Faint

24. One Step Closer

It would be this setlist:

24. A Place For My Head

25. One Step Closer

26. Not Alone

First of all, we don't need everyone making their own custom setlists in here. 2nd, I REALLY hope you're just joking about Not Alone ending a concert. Holy shit that would be a snooze-fest.

On topic: TLTGYA acoustic??? Awesome! Makes me want that acoustic set I made up for the band to be played all the more now!

And yeah they should really replace Shadow of the Day with Iridescent. It's superior live in almost every way.

got some sweeeeet videos coming tonight (all going well)

was nice to meet you jen! thanks for having the guts to say hi! having been to the london summit and a few meet and greets where i knew for a fact LPLive members were attending but not speaking to any of them, was a nice change to say hey to you and several others at the sydney summit... we all rock! :)

Keep this up, Pez, and they'll be offering you a job :lol:

And yes, many have said it already, but Iridescent NEEDS to replace Shadow of the Day. We had enough of Shadow on the MTM tour thanks very much...

Yeh man didn't get a chance to really have a chat unlike the 11th last night. You were in a different group and I would be at the front of the line to your back. But def awesome day and show!

Was really nice meeting you too Mike! (that's your real name right? I know I called you Narc85 at the summit) LOL. Hope you had a good time at the summit and had safe flight back to Perth :)

haha yep it's mike :) had an absolute ball... after going to the london one and the VIP experiences around australia - some of it lost it's impact on the night - but i tell you what... going through the video last night and showing people at home made me realise just how special the whole thing really was - truly a once (or twice ;)) in a lifetime experience.

working on the videos still guys... my net at home is giving me the absolute SH*TS!

Oh boy I can say the same thing.

you and you alone have dibs on that comment! haha

EDIT: sorry to be a pain - just noticed in the show notes for this gig it says 'the messenger' was performed a capella - this isn't entirely correct. chester performed it alone - but he played the acoustic guitar himself ;P

ANOTHER EDIT!

my 720p video of Pez and BradLilPez playing faint with the guys!!!

Edited by Narc85