15.12.2010 - Sydney, Australia (Night 2)

SpikeMinoda

Setlist from summit!1 reqium/radiance2 wretches and kings3 lying from you4 given up5 what I've done6 no more sorrow7 from the inside8 jordana del muerto9 waiting for the end10 blackout11 numb12 burning in the skies13 fallout14 the catalyst15 shadow of the day16 in the end17 bleed it outENCORE18 empty spaces19 when they come for me20 crawling21 new divide22 faint23 one step closerSo no jay-z or are they tricking us at the summit!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Setlist from summit!1 reqium/radiance2 wretches and kings3 lying from you4 given up5 what I've done6 no more sorrow7 from the inside8 jordana del muerto9 waiting for the end10 blackout11 numb12 burning in the skies13 fallout14 the catalyst15 shadow of the day16 in the end17 bleed it outENCORE18 empty spaces19 when they come for me20 crawling21 new divide22 faint23 one step closerSo no jay-z or are they tricking us at the summit!

nice set. i wish they added in a song they never play anymore though. that would make the night extra special

thanks a lot :)

added it to the main post :) hope you are having fun at the summit!!

Just noticed could be paranoid but theres 23 songs there every show has had 25 the jayz appearance or extra songs seems highly likely to me

lol @ Mike. I already edited it and you edited it on top of that :P Same timing almost though.

Fixed it up.

Great, great set. If I could add anything it'd be APFMH and would go down as one of the best sets LP has ever played.

Drop Shadow, add APFMH THEN you got the best setlist of all time. Hell ATL would make it good too :)

Just noticed could be paranoid but theres 23 songs there every show has had 25 the jayz appearance or extra songs seems highly likely to me

the songs that are missing from the guys post is The Radiance (well its there but its not listed by itself),

We count Radiance as a song in the middle of the set even though LP doesn't list it. That set has 24. Go through all the sets, not every show in 2010 has the same number lol.

I sure hope Jay-Z comes out.