LPU Video Chat

Aberu

LPU monthly and annual members will soon have access to an exclusive chat room reserved for their private community. During scheduled online chats with members of Linkin Park, the chat room will feature a live video feed via Livestream so that in addition to being able to text chat with each other, LPU members will also be able to video chat directly with the band.

Upcoming LPU VIDEO CHAT with MIKE SHINODA LIVE from Sydney, Australia on Wednesday, December 15 at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Join LPU now to access the chat and ask Mike your questions live. Stay tuned for more regularly scheduled band member chats.

Source: LP e-mail

EDIT:

For some reason LPU9 members can't login to the chat right now, but Adam just told us, he will fix it and send a LPU mail once it is fixed. It's fixed now!

Edited by SpikeMinoda

I'm gonna be at work anyway so will miss this :(

Edit: I did some time zone conversion and it will be like 4AM 16th December in Sydney when this chat is taking place right? lol poor Mike :lol:

Edited by ree_ree

46897643223689064!!

So that will be 11pm in the UK, GMT time? I hate time conversions! :(

Hey guys i'm well confused with this new lpu. where is like the account information page like the last one to see when my account expires. I must have extended my lpu9 one when i bought lpux.

Nimitron - This new LPU site is so different from the other site, Adam said they are not trying to replicate the old site at all. I think they are still rolling out new features so we should just wait I guess. My LPU9 was due to expire in Feb 2011 but I have LPUX now so I don't know wtf is going on with my account expiry date either.

You can access the LPU Chat now so you can take part in the video chat with Mike tomorrow.

Edited by ree_ree

My account expires tomorrow and I never even figured out how to login in to the site. You're welcome for the extra $$$ for pre-sale access, LP! I'm still trying to save up and get the annual pass to be eligible for the M&G in February. It'd be nice to know what our odds are of getting accepted. $60 is alot for a video chat when YouTube is free :-p

wow cant wait amazing :D

46897643223689064!!

So that will be 11pm in the UK, GMT time? I hate time conversions! Posted Image

I WAS WAITING FOR THE UK TIMING AND finally i knew that someone will post and that's u Ree u always do it damn lol :D ;)

Edited by aravind221

Mike answered me!! I asked him:

Mike will you whip your hair back and forth on the video chat for us? :lol: LMAO.

He said my name! :D

/end fangirlish behaviour.

Edited by ree_ree