10.11.2010 - London, England (Night 1)

hahninator

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham NEC show 9th Nov 2010:

1. New Devide was messed up during the song, the band paused for a few seconds cause mike frogot where he was in the song and also chester messed up the words, they tried kicking the song in the best they could and where they could.

2. Crawling saw a fan come up from the crowd, christopher from licolnshire, who played really well with no fuck ups.

3. Mike sang parts of New Devide in a mikey mouse voice just after numb, it was about a min or so long then breaking the habbit kicked in.

4. Chester didnt seem to have mic problems during leave out all the rest, he forgot the words because later in the show he said he messed it up and he had the word right in front of him, he took the words off the floor and gave them to someone in the crowd.

5. During In The End Mike went into the crowd to sing, and mike called chester to follow him, so then they both sang into the crowd.

6. Mike stated before Bleed It Out started they had a request in the LPU meet to be played, so he did reading my eyes over the

start of BIO, and APFMH during the bridge.

I tried to tape the show, i was all rigged up and 9 times out of 10 the venue dont search but last night they did, and i had the

disc of my mini disc taken off me and was told to collect it after the show but i thought balls to that ill buy a new one. The

should be aload of vids on you tube as there was phones n digi cams everywhere.

Right as stated mike didn't mess up new divide, chester sang full chorus rather than half but so did the audience which is what I think caused him to fuck up also I thought joe was actually covering for chester by delaying the sample rather than forgetting to play it :/ brad and mike were laughing though so it was cool :)

And it was the radiance after numb with the catalyst not new divide ;) lol

And during LOATR it was hardly half the song lol it was like the last bit of the bridge I think I know it wasn't that much anyway -however if they do edit it out it would look stupid as chester pointed out a few times that he fucked up and should just let us do it as he clearly can't read the lyrics that are right in front of him and in all fairness I felt they made this show better ;)

Right as stated mike didn't mess up new divide, chester sang full chorus rather than half but so did the audience which is what I think caused him to fuck up also I thought joe was actually covering for chester by delaying the sample rather than forgetting to play it :/ brad and mike were laughing though so it was cool :)

And it was the radiance after numb with the catalyst not new divide ;) lol

And during LOATR it was hardly half the song lol it was like the last bit of the bridge I think I know it wasn't that much anyway -however if they do edit it out it would look stupid as chester pointed out a few times that he fucked up and should just let us do it as he clearly can't read the lyrics that are right in front of him and in all fairness I felt they made this show better ;)

i didnt say half the song lol. and was it the catalyst i only caught the last few seconds are i came back from the toilet, and i heard someone say it was new divide, u cuddnt quite hear it properly in the loo. where i was sat it looked like mike had messed new devide up because he was looking around on his electronic thing to kick in rest of the song, i was sat in block 1 at side of stage so i could see everything mike was doing he kept his arm out as well for most of that song dont know y he did that.

Just came back from the MFR tree planting event! It was fun but cold. Nice to meet LP fans from all over the world.

The LPU/MFR gifts they gave us were really nice! Signed LP picture, MFR bandana, guitar pick, stickers etc.

How did the redecoration event go? See some of you guys at the show in about 6 hours!

i didnt say half the song lol. and was it the catalyst i only caught the last few seconds are i came back from the toilet, and i heard someone say it was new divide, u cuddnt quite hear it properly in the loo. where i was sat it looked like mike had messed new devide up because he was looking around on his electronic thing to kick in rest of the song, i was sat in block 1 at side of stage so i could see everything mike was doing he kept his arm out as well for most of that song dont know y he did that.

No I know you didn't bud but someone else did and yeah it is hard to hear until the last two lines. Also little point that I don't know if anyone has mentioned yet but during the last bit of jornada del muerto Brad plays guitar over it not dissimilar to Wake, the reason I mention it is that I didn't remember it from Manchester.

i just read a tweet from a probably LPU Summit attendor who said there will be a Xero Demo on the new LPU CD ! http://twitter.com/#!/bluemorbo/status/2358044872675328

Oh my god!! :| That is insane!!!

Edited by SpikeMinoda
double post

I'm hoping for a full APFMH, but that seems very unlikely. I'm hoping they play the usual set list with Papercut and The Messenger, but it is all up to LP. Oh yeah! Someone, please, whenever the tracklist for LPUX comes out, POST IT. PLEASE. I couldn't go seeing how I'm in school right now, but post the track list. Thank you!

i just read a tweet from a probably LPU Summit attendor who said there will be a Xero Demo on the new LPU CD ! http://twitter.com/#!/bluemorbo/status/2358044872675328

There's a 1997 instrumental from Xero on the CD. It's not "Pictureboard" and it's not "Esaul" (the only other 2 Xero songs we know of)...it's a third unreleased one. I wonder how many more Xero songs there really are. I wonder if they'll ever release "Pictureboard".

There's a 1997 instrumental from Xero on the CD. It's not "Pictureboard" and it's not "Esaul" (the only other 2 Xero songs we know of)...it's a third unreleased one. I wonder how many more Xero songs there really are. I wonder if they'll ever release "Pictureboard".

Who knows. the might just screw us over and release a songs of the underground on us.

So, are they just playing the CD or will they actually have the tracklist at some point?

No idea. And I have no idea which day it's even happening. I'd guess tomorrow. I really have zero (Xero LOL) information on the CD at the Summit. All I know about is that instrumental from Xero. I was told it "spans all albums", so it's likely songs cut from HT, Meteora and ATS will be on it. Jackpot.

So, are they just playing the CD or will they actually have the tracklist at some point?

Tomorrow.

As far as I know we get to hear it and get tracklisting. There are limited copies to buy as well so I'm gonna try buying one!