10.11.2010 - London, England (Night 1)

hahninator

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok shows over & no changes..awesome...NOW! where is all the LPUX info? tracklisting & more!!

btw hears a ? plz someone answer!...when do you think the LPUX cd will go on sale? or be leaked on the internet???

Be patient holy crap. lol.

LPUX info tomorrow. Calm down.

I'm sure tomorrow will get APFMH or something since it's the end of the tour.

Sorry for insisting, but I'm 99.9999999% sure it hasn't been aired here in Spain

This is the info on it and where it was aired live. I am positive it was aired.

" See this site:

http://www.satelliweb.com/index.php?sectio...7&langue=en

(Copy & paste the URL instead of clicking it -- the redirection script is breaking the variables in the URL.)

Scroll down a bit, or just search for the string “MTV” in your browser, and you’ll find a bunch of EMA feeds reported by European feed-hunters. There were two separate OBs, one for the main show and one for the Puerta de Alcalá remote, each with a primary and backup path. That added up to four HD feeds in total. All the tuning parameters were posted on Satelliweb by Stanley Cassidy and yours truly... ;-)

The main path for the show (PGM) was on 12.5° W. The PGM backup and both main & backup feeds from the Puerta de Alcalá remote were on 8° W."

Be patient holy crap. lol.

LPUX info tomorrow. Calm down.

I'm sure tomorrow will get APFMH or something since it's the end of the tour.

sorry im very very VERY! un-patient lmfao

because im already kinda tierd of listening to ATS everyday. I just like hearing new music from them or even DBS & FM :P

overall we might get a dvd soon!

If the CD is on sale tomorrow, as has been reported, then it will definitely leak by Friday at the latest. I'm excited to see what LP has put together for this year's CD.

hell yes!!! now only if i dont have skool on friday -___- makes no sense. i got no skool 2mrow & skool on friday lol

" See this site:

(Copy & paste the URL instead of clicking it -- the redirection script is breaking the variables in the URL.)

Scroll down a bit, or just search for the string “MTV” in your browser, and you’ll find a bunch of EMA feeds reported by European feed-hunters. There were two separate OBs, one for the main show and one for the Puerta de Alcalá remote, each with a primary and backup path. That added up to four HD feeds in total. All the tuning parameters were posted on Satelliweb by Stanley Cassidy and yours truly... ;-)

The main path for the show (PGM) was on 12.5° W. The PGM backup and both main & backup feeds from the Puerta de Alcalá remote were on 8° W."

This.

The show was never intended to be aired in full but some ingenious people figured out a way to capture the raw satellite feed. Katy Perry's full 30 minute performance has already been posted on at least one site (HDBits) and the uploader should have LP's set up there by Friday, assuming his last post there was accurate.

" See this site:

Wow, thanks man. But I still belive it hasn't lol. Sorry, I guess you are right and you probably are, it just seems too weird for me. In the end, what matters is that we are gonna get it :)

Wow, thanks man. But I still belive it hasn't lol. Sorry, I guess you are right and you probably are, it just seems too weird for me. In the end, what matters is that we are gonna get it :)

It hasn't actually aired on TV, but some sneaky people found the hidden transmission no one would usually find.