Linkin Park To Play For Free In Madrid

loxias

MTV has just announced that Linkin Park will be performing for free with Katy Perry on November 7th at the 'Puerta de Alcalá', located in central Madrid. So MTV has just repeated the last EMA formula, when U2 performed at Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. They will likely only perform one song or maybe a few.

Whoever who wants to know what is the Puerta de Alcalá, here you go:

Posted Image

Source (in Spanish): Here.

Is anyone from LPLive going?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I read that the song may not be live unlike the VMAs, it might be recorded during the set and then played later for the EMAs

If you get me...

Edited by Pez

That's the exact same thing that happened during the VMAs lol

I though they played a few songs then played one live for the telecast and then finished the set.

if not I accept my fail :(

http://ema.mtv.co.uk/news/2010-outdoor-performances

MTV EMA to Bring Two of Its Hottest Performances to the Streets of Madrid!

We’ve just announced that in celebration of the EMAs, we’ll be holding a series of free, live music events in Madrid’s historic Puerta de Alcalá (Alcalá Gate) in the Plaza de la Independencia (Independence Square)!

First up, on Saturday, 6 November, Puerta de Alcalá will be host to MTV Days – a live, open-air concert dedicated to contemporary Spanish artists and bands.

Then, on Sunday, 7 November - a.k.a. show day - global superstar Katy Perry and rock sensations Linkin Park will both perform between 18.00 and 21.45 CET. One track from each of their sets will be beamed directly into the Caja Magica during the MTV EMA live show.

Tens of thousands of music fans are expected to flood the Plaza de la Independencia and the Calle de Alcalá, which will be closed to traffic to allow fans to enjoy performances by their favourite artists against the spectacular backdrop of the Alcalá Gate.

And if you can’t make it to Madrid, don’t worry. You can watch the MTV EMAs live on MTV on 7th November starting at 9 PM and you can watch some of the very best performances over and over again after the show on mtvema.com.

(DOES THIS ANSWER EVERYONE'S ? & EVERYTHING??? its on the official websitie for the MTV EMA's)