International LPU Summit

Aberu

http://lpu.linkinpark.com/ has received a total makeover...check it out:

"We are thrilled to announce our FIRST International Linkin Park Underground Summit event on November 10-11th, 2010 in London, England. This is the biggest, most ambitious fan event in the history of the organization, and we want you to be a part of it. ALL current members (LPU9 and LPUX, everywhere in the world) are invited to this exclusive event, and LPUX Annual members will be admitted for FREE. The Summit is an example of how LPUX takes the LP experience to the next level.

The event runs over the course of two days, surrounding Linkin Park's performance at the O2 Arena on November 11, and includes activities such as opportunities for Linkin Park meet & greets, an LPU jam session, backstage tours, and more.

For more information about the Summit and joining LPUX, go HERE. Summit passes available while supplies last."

Source: LinkinPark.com

Edited by SpikeMinoda

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam - I've joined LPUX but how do I reserve a summit pass? does the pass cover both days?

Edit: ok I read the email that it covers both days but on the LPU offer page it says "All current LPUX Annual members can RSVP for a FREE event pass to the LPU Summit.* Details coming soon" so when LPUX members get to RSVP we are guaranteed a pass?

Edited by ree_ree

Adam - I've joined LPUX but how do I reserve a summit pass? does the pass cover both days?

Edit: ok I read the email that it covers both days but on the LPU offer page it says "All current LPUX Annual members can RSVP for a FREE event pass to the LPU Summit.* Details coming soon" so when LPUX members get to RSVP we are guaranteed a pass?

When did you join LPUX? Did you JUST join or did you join earlier before this offer was up?

When did you join LPUX? Did you JUST join or did you join earlier before this offer was up?

I just joined because my LPU9 membership expires in Feb 2011 so I was gonna renew it then but this Summit idea sounds awesome! Does that make a difference?

I just joined because my LPU9 membership expires in Feb 2011 so I was gonna renew it then but this Summit idea sounds awesome! Does that make a difference?

Did you join LPUX with a ticket to the event included? If you did, you don't have to worry about RSVPing for the event, you're all set. If you just join LPUX and didn't join with a ticket to the event, you'll be emailed with RSVP instructions. Either way, you're all good.

Did you join LPUX with a ticket to the event included? If you did, you don't have to worry about RSVPing for the event, you're all set. If you just join LPUX and didn't join with a ticket to the event, you'll be emailed with RSVP instructions. Either way, you're all good.

No I joined from the link at the bottom of the LPU offer page so it didn't include the pass, I didn't know the other link was different lol silly me.

Thanks man, this is a really good idea. Many people were/are very skeptical about LPUX so something like this just proves how amazing LPUX will be and I'm sure there will be many other events worldwide to please lpu'ers around the world :D

So if i selected I'm going at the lpu 9 and im going to the show im in? :o

edit:: meh "LPU9 members are invited for the discounted fee of $40" WHAT A RIPOFF :/

Edited by michalangelo

Is there a discount for awesome people like me?

Posted Image

Really AWESOME idea, but in the UK? Not wanting to sound like a a German idiot here who thinks that his country is the best but Berlin would have been a far better location. More people from east and western Europe could reach it and I think that there are more LP fans in GER than in the UK (correct me if I'm wrong). Personally, it's just too expensive for me.

Really AWESOME idea, but in the UK? Not wanting to sound like a a German idiot here who thinks that his country is the best but Berlin would have been a far better location. More people from east and western Europe could reach it and I think that there are more LP fans in GER than in the UK (correct me if I'm wrong). Personally, it's just too expensive for me.

Germany has many fans but I think the UK has many too. They have pretty much sold out all the UK shows and the O2 in London is almost iconic now so it seems like a good place to hold it. If you visit the lpu events page it shows that there the over 200 lpu members attending the first London show. Last time I checked, this show had the most lpu fans attending it.

I do hope they do something special in Germany too as they are doing so many shows there.

Well you kinda sound like one ;) no offence! Germany always gets more shows than other countries - thats a fact. So you have thie gigs, UK people have the summit. I'm going there from Poland. Yes it's fucking expensive but i gather my money for things like that. So in the end you, germans, can't have everything and THANK GOD ;)

I'm from *insert name of city/country here* and it's too expensive for me to get to London. Why can't LP have this summit in *insert name of my city/country here*.

Please utilize the above template when posting similar complaints so that we don't clog up this thread unnecessarily.

Thanks.

:lol:

I'm from *insert name of city/country here* and it's too expensive for me to get to London. Why can't LP have this summit in *insert name of my city/country here*.

Please utilize the above template when posting similar complaints so that we don't clog up this thread unnecessarily.

Thanks.

:lol:

Thank you for my new signature. :)