LPL M&G Europe 2010 Tour

SpikeMinoda

I'm proud to announce today that we are going to do LPL Meet&Greets once again after the shows and if possible we could meet up also before the shows during the upcoming European Tour of Linkin Park.

So far we can do the Meet&Greets in Germany and Switzerland for sure, cause we have staff members present at all 7 shows there and Mark might go to both London shows, so we would have it there as well. For the other shows it's up to you, if there are enough LPL members going we would appreciate having Meet&Greets there as well! It would be nice to get also some pictures of the members who attended the Meet&Greets.

This will be only a Meet&Greet with other LPL members and not with Linkin Park

We also came up with some nice ideas for this tour. Again we will have a poster for the tour which can be seen here. The poster was created by Overkill with some help by Toolkit04. We would like to give a huge thank you to you guys, this poster is awesome! We hope you guys like it as much as we do. But the poster isn't the only special thing that we have for this tour. As you guys already read in this topic we also have t-shirts. We printed some for the staff already. They look like this and will we worn by the staff members during the shows, so you can find them more easily. We'll also try to pin a poster for the Meet&Greet spot at the venue, so you'll know where the meeting point will be after the show.

We also had the idea to print out the LPL poster in a huge format and get it signed by every LPL member who will be attending a German or Swiss show and will give it to Linkin Park during a Meet&Greet, if someone has won it, as well as an LPL shirt to Mike that we'll try to get him to wear on stage during the show! This would be a huge promotion for LPL and as we know Mike, I think he might even wear it.

If you go to a LPL Meet&Greet please send me a PM and let me know at which city, so I create a list and post it shorty before the shows.

Awesome, the poster looks even better than the one from the Dead By Sunrise tour which has a special place on my wall at home :)

Can't wait to meet you guys again. Due to some time conflicts, I can only make it to the Hamburg Meet&Greet although I would love to meet some guys in Berlin as well :(

The idea with the big signed poster is cool. We have done this already in February for Julien-K, right? :)

Awesome, the poster looks even better than the one from the Dead By Sunrise tour which has a special place on my wall at home :)

Can't wait to meet you guys again. Due to some time conflicts, I can only make it to the Hamburg Meet&Greet although I would love to meet some guys in Berlin as well :(

The idea with the big signed poster is cool. We have done this already in February for Julien-K, right? :)

Yes, we did this already with JK ;) but I love the T-Shirt idea as well very much :D

Whoever came up with the saying at the bottom of the poster is a genius. I think a poster like that with that saying should be made and given to the band. At the least, they would get a laugh out of it like i did. :lol:

The guy who told this is called: Mike Shinoda ;) And yes he's a genius :)

im coming for the birmingham Gig :) im in too :D

like i had planned before for the Birmingham concert to give the band a huge banner along with lplive members seems to be happening very well !!!!!!!!! oh yeah i've bought the banner along with me from India to give the band along with the lplive members if we get a chance to see them . It is a 4x3 inches banner with collage mix of random pictures of lp right from the early stages till today.

hope the banner reaches the band and lplive day is made :)

Ps: lpstaff approves this idea and makes the dream come true :)

here is a pic of the banner cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

for more pics check the birmingham gig thread >birmingham lplive

Posted Image