LPUX CD News from M Shinoda interview

LPUemo360

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look what I found on this website

Interesting indeed.

It also says he was mixing 3 LP tracks for video games. maybe he was talking about The Catalyst for Medal of Honor and those other tracks that are to be included in a few Electronic Arts games?

Interesting indeed.

It also says he was mixing 3 LP tracks for video games. maybe he was talking about The Catalyst for Medal of Honor and those other tracks that are to be included in a few Electronic Arts games?

well atleast now we know were going to get 6songs in guitar hero & 3 remix songs for DJ hero....

maybee rock band dlc soon too....xD

Interesting indeed.

the 3 games were:-

Medal Of Honor (The Catalyst: end credits)

Fifa 2011 (Blackout:in playlist)

Mixed Martials Arts (Still to be released, but W&K was the only song in the demo/it will be in the playlist)

These two are the only ones that have a shot at making it, LPU admins confirmed that all demos are new, unheard songs.

B-sides basically.

We haven't heard Accident, Ebow, or 21 Stitches. The Burbank performances of the latter two don't count, they were final versions they probably just listed it like that.

We haven't heard Accident, Ebow, or 21 Stitches. The Burbank performances of the latter two don't count, they were final versions they probably just listed it like that.

That's not what they meant. Those are demos of songs we have heard.

They meant demos of songs we have never heard before.

Why is there no news on LPUX yet? Like wtf? It's half way through October and we still haven't even got a tracklisting...

Exactly!!! is the same question I've been doing! Why??? are supposed to we have the LPUX this month, and we are almost half of the month and not even have new info

well you WAIT till info comes up everyday andros you ask where the info is. Trust us, you will KNOW when there is info, you'll see it blown up everywhere lol

lol Yes man, but I'm going crazy! and desperate :lol: and I trust in the team of LPL

Edited by Andros