LPUX CD News from M Shinoda interview

LPUemo360

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike seems to think it is.

omg! my lil teenage self started a convo/post & ppl are talking yay! now i only need 100post xD

well if it is PTB then were pissed & if the CD is ADU then about all 4000 or more members of LPL will take over WMG! XD

A Decade Underground is NOT the LPU X CD. This has been confirmed numerous times. Where were you guys during the whole discussion about the LPU X CD being 10 unreleased demos from all eras of the band, one of which pre-dates Hybrid Theory? I'm also positive that Mike is aware of this as well, he just seems to think that Pretend to Be is one of the tracks on the LPU X CD (which it may actually be, that still hasn't been clarified), but he's definitely unaware that it was made available on the A Decade Underground compilation with the preorder

The 9 demos I want are this, I'm also not adding Pretend To Be since it seems to be on LPUX.

1. 21 Stitches (Given Up Demo)

2. Accident (Bleed It Out Demo)

3. Ebow (No More Sorrow Demo)

4. The 'Thoughts That Take Away My Pride' song from the making of Meteora + LPTV 3

5. Sick (Don't Stay Demo)

6. Faint (Demo + Chester's vocals during chorus and breakdown)

7. Pre-HT Demo as mentioned by Astat and whoever first announced it

8. Blackout (Demo)

9. The Fog (Burning In The Skies Demo)

I think it would be great for them to do the same as they did with the LPU 9 cd by having demos, obviously this being Year X, there will be ten tracks. But we'll see when the tracklist is revealed. I'd like to hear a bit more of that track that Rob was recording drums to on The making of Meteora dvd.

The 9 demos I want are this, I'm also not adding Pretend To Be since it seems to be on LPUX.

4. The 'Thoughts That Take Away My Pride' song from the making of Meteora + LPTV 3

7. Pre-HT Demo as mentioned by Astat and whoever first announced it

These two are the only ones that have a shot at making it, LPU admins confirmed that all demos are new, unheard songs.

B-sides basically.

These two are the only ones that have a shot at making it, LPU admins confirmed that all demos are new, unheard songs.

B-sides basically.

Really? I did not know that. Pretty awesome. B-Sides are usually are finished tracks, much unlike LPU9 was. I can't wait for LPUX even more now. I'm almost 99% sure that the 'thoughts that take away my pride' song will be one of the tracks.

Really? I did not know that. Pretty awesome. B-Sides are usually are finished tracks, much unlike LPU9 was. I can't wait for LPUX even more now. I'm almost 99% sure that the 'thoughts that take away my pride' song will be one of the tracks.

AFAIK, B-sides are what the label says - something that doesn't make the A-side. A-side being the main feature.

I would have to say that there may be one,even two B-Sides, the rest may be demos. I call them "demos" because B-Sides are usually songs that are completely finished, but are left out of a release for one reason or another, such as No Roads Left being an example. A demo doesn't always neccesarily mean songs like the M2M demos on the LPU9 cd, it could be like that "Thoughts that take away my pride" I don't believe that one was "polished-finished" but rather they kept the lyrics that may not have been finalized, and drums or guitar that were from the initial demo.

Highly doubt Pictureboard will make it.

B-sides basically.

Yeah that's true, they did say that they aren't demos of known songs (like LPU9). LPU9 I guess would be demos of stuff we've heard (with an argue for ATL being the only one not like that). I guess LPUX is stuff we've never heard.

Pretend To Be is on it as far as I know. The demos will cover all albums - Hybrid Theory, Meteora, MTM and ATS. I wonder what they have left from MTM (lol). There's one that is pre-HT (maybe Xero?).

Along with everyone else, I am praying for a full Meteora unreleased track.

I'm still questioned about something. Obviously No Roads Left, Across The Line and Blackbirds were worked on during the Minutes to Midnight sessions, but is there any ACTUAL proof that states that Not alone was also written during the sessions?