LPUX CD News from M Shinoda interview

LPUemo360

if you go to the iheart radio post, theres a link on 1 of the replys & it has a convo with some1 & mike.

point is that mike gave out news about LPUX & the cd, hears what he mainly said about it::

""mike: well im gonna tell you something that theyll edit out of the radio show.. for lpux, the cd is gonna be awesome, one of the songs is a demo, a full song/demo with drums guitar & everything, called pretend to be.. noones heard it yet (i/other people really have.. sorry mike, haha XD) so.. youre now the ambassador of official lpu news, & you can go tell everyone that""

wow pretend to be? kinda late with that news mike but what are the demos tho??? 0.o

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LPUX seems to have like, put on a ninja costume and gone into hiding. Even the band doesn't know what's up.

I remember at one of the pre-listening parties someone brought up Pretend To Be after it was released to the LPU pre-order people, and he had no idea we even knew about it, much less heard it.

LPUX seems to have like, put on a ninja costume and gone into hiding. Even the band doesn't know what's up.

I remember at one of the pre-listening parties someone brought up Pretend To Be after it was released to the LPU pre-order people, and he had no idea we even knew about it, much less heard it.

Very interesting... Haha, makes me wonder what's really going on with this.

Wow...Mike doesn't know that Pretend To Be was released a long time ago now? I'm curious to what the 9 other demos on the CD will be though. I'm praying for 21 Stitches.

Edited by Geki

omg! my lil teenage self started a convo/post & ppl are talking yay! now i only need 100post xD

I'm pretty sure a lot of people here are teenagers. I'm only a sophomore in high school.

And being a teenager does not give you an excuse to type badly. :P

Edited by Ash