LPUX CD News from M Shinoda interview

LPUemo360

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well maybe this weekend for the 10th anniversery of HT?!!!!!!

i mean come on already!!! btw what song does this sound like? She Couldent or Easier To Run?

OR BOTH???????????????

3 more potential days to annouce it. But knowing WBR...we'll get an update christmas day now.

From the original LPUX announcement email that was sent out on August 23rd:

Although LPUX will launch live in October, in the coming months, we'll be announcing more details on membership benefits and special opportunities. We’ll also fill you in on the track listing for the exciting new LPUX CD... which is everything fans have been waiting for.

LOL @ double dosage of fail. Not only did they fail to meet the release timeframe that they set themselves, they didn't even manage to announce the CD tracklisting, which was supposed to happen even before that. Sometimes I give the benefit of doubt with release dates, but this is clear-cut, black and white. They said October, October's over, and there's no LPU launch or CD tracklisting.

From the original LPUX announcement email that was sent out on August 23rd:

LOL @ double dosage of fail. Not only did they fail to meet the release timeframe that they set themselves, they didn't even manage to announce the CD tracklisting, which was supposed to happen even before that. Sometimes I give the benefit of doubt with release dates, but this is clear-cut, black and white. They said October, October's over, and there's no LPU launch or CD tracklisting.

I think I speak for everyone when I say

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

LPUX COMING SOON

LPUX will be launching very soon. If you have remaining months in your LPU 9 membership, we will be sending you information shortly on how to access the new site. Information on the brand new LPUX CD and merchandise also coming soon.

- LPU Headquarters

JUST GOT THIS IN MY EMAIL FROM LPU!!!.......yea watch it be new years eve, then we will get everything! lmfaoo

LPUX COMING SOON

LPUX will be launching very soon. If you have remaining months in your LPU 9 membership, we will be sending you information shortly on how to access the new site. Information on the brand new LPUX CD and merchandise also coming soon.

- LPU Headquarters

JUST GOT THIS IN MY EMAIL FROM LPU!!!.......yea watch it be new years eve, then we will get everything! lmfaoo

Ok thanks!!! but with this answer some questions arise like:

Very soon is?

1. Weeks

2. Months

3. Next year?

lol...leaving aside the jokes and sarcasm is very good this new info :) I hope very soon the new new info :D