Julien-K might be support Act for LP

SpikeMinoda

According to Sonic Seducer Julien-K might be the support band for Linkin Park on their upcoming Europe Tour in October and November!

You can find the source here

For the people who don't understand German, it says:

Julien-K will be for a very high chance the support band for Linkin Park in October and November in Europe, if every thing will go well.

We also spoke to Ryan during the Julien-K Germany Tour and he said it's nothing fixed yet, but there is a good chance, cause Linkin Park really like the idea to bring Julien-K with them in Europe this year!

Thx to Lisa from Julien-K Germany for the info!

Why? They should choose another band to tour with. Julien-K gets boring and they've already toured with them.

The Europe 2008 Tour with JK got cancelled so this would be the remake of it!

And they did only a US tour with JK so far. LP did also 2 tours with HIM and Chris Cornell to name only a few acts.

This time the band got also a request from the fans!

Ok, maybe I'm not very objective here, b'cuz I do like them. But! I have been to the Tilburg show and it surprised me how good they are live, even with Ryan not being 100%.

I can imagine some people won't like it, but I REALLY disliked Coheed & Chlamydia as supportact in '09. So there will always be likers and dislikers.

(and yeah, I'm a liker)

the problem with a band like J/K is that there are a few core fans who like both them and LP and then there are many who dislike them and like LP and also those who like them but not lp. I dont think there are enough of the "like both" to justify making them the supporting act. Financially that is.

the problem with a band like J/K is that there are a few core fans who like both them and LP and then there are many who dislike them and like LP and also those who like them but not lp. I dont think there are enough of the "like both" to justify making them the supporting act. Financially that is.

I complete agree!

Good. Bring Julien-K to Europe so they don't come here hahaha

Yes! I'm happy its this tour and not their next US tour!