ATS Track Times Confirmed

Aberu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, 'A Thousand Suns: The Full Experience' is the whole album in one single track, which is the 'journey' the band wants the listener to experience.

The DVD is called 'Meeting A Thousand Suns'.

Yes. Im giving the advice to everyone that they do that. Listen to EVERYTHING, and then judge.

Yes. Im giving the advice to everyone that they do that. Listen to EVERYTHING, and then judge.

Good thing to do in my mind. I'm not the type of person to skip songs or interludes when listening to albums, even if I've heard them before. Also maybe this was already said, but Meeting A Thousand Suns, does anyone have an idea how long that will be?

This album leaks within the next few days. If Eminem's album leaked, this album will leak. Eminem's like the biggest selling act in the world right now, and they couldn't even stop his album from leaking.

true that. I got Eminem's album when it leaked. And MTM leaked so ATS will leak. Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

This album leaks within the next few days. If Eminem's album leaked, this album will leak. Eminem's like the biggest selling act in the world right now, and they couldn't even stop his album from leaking.

hopefully that your words come true!!! :D

I honestly don't see how this album hasn't leaked yet. September 8th, we will have the album though since it's coming out digitally on Amazon. And then it's released somewhere in the world on the 10th if I remember. So within the next 5 days, the album will be out there...

I honestly don't see how this album hasn't leaked yet. September 8th, we will have the album though since it's coming out digitally on Amazon. And then it's released somewhere in the world on the 10th if I remember. So within the next 5 days, the album will be out there...

It says on the side of the page that the album will be available on September 14, 2010.

When Amazon had Korn III listed, it also had the "Original Release Date" six days before the release but on the side it said the actual release (July 13, if I remember correctly).

They didn't release Korn III on July 7th. They're not releasing A Thousand Suns on the September 8th.

Edit: Though I would love to be proven wrong.

Edited by leftshoe18