First 2010 Performance? MTV VMA's!

hahninator

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other confirmed performers for the 2010 VMAs include Eminem, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Paramore, Drake, B.o.B, Usher and Florence and the Machine. Travie McCoy, Jason Derülo and Robyn will also join VMA house artist deadmau5 for a series of intimate performances.

MTV.com

Its a shame for LP to be in the same stage , Justin Bieber will know what mean strong music :lol:

Yay for Eminem and B.o.B. And of course yay for LP

Kanye West is going to stop Mike right before he sings, take away his mic, and say "Imma let you finish but Bleed it Out was one of the best VMA performances of all time!".

That's funny

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Sweet, we get to see a 3-minute hacked-to-pieces version of The Catalyst that MTV will probably cut to commercial break in the middle of anyway! There's absolutely NO WAY that MTV will show a nearly 6-minute song from beginning to end.

Totally the perfect way to debut the song live! :rolleyes:

Linkin Park, Usher, Beiber and Jason Derulo on the same stage in the same night? How awful is that -.-

I don't think they will all perform on the same stage... I don't know, but I have a feeling that LP is going to perform before the show, and that performance will not be broadcasted live... I have that feeling... I hope someone will kill that gay Bieber boy...

Sweet, we get to see a 3-minute hacked-to-pieces version of The Catalyst that MTV will probably cut to commercial break in the middle of anyway! There's absolutely NO WAY that MTV will show a nearly 6-minute song from beginning to end.

Well, MTV has been promoting The Catalyst alot. And maybe they will just preform the radio edit. we will have to wait and find out

Quoting for accuracy repost. The VMAs will do this song no justice with an extremely chopped up version.