Chester in SAW 3D

wesleyhahn

пожалуйста учи англиский. онлайн переводчик говно!!!

Не знам!? Мени баш и није драго зато што ће Честер да глуми и вероватно погине ужасном смрћу у "Saw 7"...

It's just a movie. >_>

It would still be unsettling to see one of your favorite musicians die in a gruesome manner.

How to Destroy Angels video for "The Space in Between" was very unsettling for me since it depicts Trent Reznor (my favorite musician) dead on the floor. You don't get to see the way he died and it was already extremely creepy.

It would still be unsettling to see one of your favorite musicians die in a gruesome manner.

How to Destroy Angels video for "The Space in Between" was very unsettling for me since it depicts Trent Reznor (my favorite musician) dead on the floor. You don't get to see the way he died and it was already extremely creepy.

chester already died in 'the catalyst' music video, now he have 5 lifes left

Edited by ladygaga

not a big fan of the saw series but seeing chester in the movie is a good enough reason to watch it... should be pretty funny (well sort of...)

You said what I think right now. I don't saw Saw, but I'll see this episode by all means. B)

chester already died in 'the catalyst' music video, now he have 5 lifes left

He died in the DC of shadow of the day too!

Damn, he should have to take care of himself. :) Edited by Nezumi86

I´ve never been interesting in Saw movies (I think there´s too much suffering and deaths everyday), and of course I´m not going to watch this one just because Chester is on it.

I think Chester is the new Chuck Norris...Oh no Chuck leave that chair no, no wait..!!

-(connection lost)-

пожалуйста учи англиский. онлайн переводчик говно!!!

lol, did you assume somebody on this site would just know what you said?

especially after seeing all the english posts?

i don't want to see the movie, because it's saw... but i do wanna see how chester dies lol