9/14 Show Is 100% Sold Out

hahninator

Just thought I'd let you all know that the New York show is now sold out. Congrats to those of you who got your tickets! If you didn't, then hopefully you can score some off of some people that change their mind at the last minute. If you are still looking for tickets, I advise that you post a reply in this thread and ask around.

But anyway, the show is totally sold out. There were only about 1,000 tickets available due to this being a small venue, so at 2 tickets a person, only around 500 people can get tickets. For this sale, the presale codes were assigned a certain BATCH of tickets - the LPU had a certain amount and the LP.com ATS preorder had a certain amount. After those were gone, that was it. For those of you wondering how it sold out, there you go.

The LPLive Show Roll Call thread can be found here.

well if anybody has tickets they dont want, i am availible...i wanted to go to this so bad. i have never been to a concert and have been a fan of lp for forever. when i found out i couldnt go, i was upset and my eyes teared. :( it is only 4 hours away from me, i am deeply sad......if anyone has info on tickets or something send me a message on here, thank you..............

The only thing I can think of that is good right now, is if that is true how the tickets got distributed, maybe they will switch up the setlist in an insane way and it will just be a lot of non single songs that we never get to hear live.