Concerts: 90+ minutes

Teagan

90+ minutes plus this new live expierence everyone was talking about? I can live with that :)

I just hope the'll play Papercut again... But I think we have good chances since it is a single, right? :)

Edited by DecanoLP

I can't believe this show would be 90 minutes long. Come on LP! Your last tour was 90 minutes and now you have a new album and its still 90...wtf. Throw some lasers for one or two songs or have some flying people or something that will make use say they never did that before. And have a better looking stage then the last one.

I want them to play song they haven't played in years like High Voltage or With You. Take out LOATR.

I can't believe this show would be 90 minutes long. Come on LP! Your last tour was 90 minutes and now you have a new album and its still 90...wtf. Throw some lasers for one or two songs or have some flying people or something that will make use say they never did that before. And have a better looking stage then the last one.

I want them to play song they haven't played in years like High Voltage or With You. Take out LOATR.

Would you rather they shorten it?

are you actually reading what they said? 90+. that means probably more than 90 minutes.

compared to other bands a 90 mins set isnt that bad at all guys, korn for example (doing music since 93, 8 albums) doing just 70 mins sets!!!! So 90+ mins are pretty good!

But like i said befor, it will be almost the same setlist like 2007/2008

My thoughts for the setlist are:

Breaking the habbit

One step closer

In the end

POA

Crawling

Somewhere i belong

Fait

Bleed it out

etc etc

typical single playlist incl. 3-4 new songs maybe!

But i still HOPE to get With you and/or Runaway, thats all i care for^^ when they play at least one of those both songs i dont care what they play else :D

Damn....great news but not for the tapers:P

Why not?^^ Show will be taped so or so :P

Edited by franticfreak

90+ minutes? that's LP standard.

That's ok for "warming up". But I expect nearly 2 hour shows in 2011 now!

that's what I thought as well. Some people are going crazy like: oh, wtf, 90 minutes, so long?!?!

but that's like what most of their last two year's concerts lasted. I wouldn't expect too much if they say WE HOPE 90+, perhaps 94 because ATS songs are longer than the old ones?

It's cool anyway, because I was kinda annoyed of all those people flaming LP would shorten their sets even if they never said that. and some people from Hamburg's pre listening confirmed that they didn't say it... I guess it's all right now and everyone who's going can be happy to see a good LP-set ^^

But i still HOPE to get With you and/or Runaway, thats all i care for^^ when they play at least one of those both songs i dont care what they play else :D

Sorry to disappont, but it won't be Runaway. Chester hates that song.

With You would be a nice comeback. Crawling is a little played out IMO.

uhhhh.... be glad you get to see LP? You do realize fans from different parts of the globe have never seen LP? And more than likely the band will never go to their country? Ffs...

This.

Also... is this just for 2010 shows? Or does this include US 2011 tour too?

When did he say he hates that song? That is actually one of my favorite songs.

He's said it a bunch of times in random interviews.

He's also said he dislikes One Step Closer and Hit The Floor. He used to dislike In The End too.